Old Skool Come Back

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Coronus, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Coronus

Old Skooler looking for a comeback in VS outfit. Just need to knock the rust off and get back to killing.

A little about me:

Casual-Fanatic player
    Upper lvls
    Lots of certs
    Lots of experience prior to leaving the game for a bit.

East Coast Based and work full time so mostly evenings and weekend play

Looking for strong activity and platoon play.

Coronus
  2. TiberianMushr00m

Greetings Coronus,

Welcome back to PlanetSide 2! I hope you enjoy all of the changes that the game has brought in since your departure!

Since you are looking for a Vanu Outfit, may I suggest Derp Company? We are a 18+ outfit with people from all over the world that know how to play like a team and have fun doing it.

We have a Zero Time Demand policy, and we provide a friendly atmosphere for anyone from the de facto casual to the most die-hard veteran. We have Wednesday and Saturday operations that take place during the evening hours. Above all else, we will never ask you to devote time to Derp Company.

If you are interested in us, you will find that we are respectful, humorous, and disciplined. We will work with you to make your experience the best it can be. When you fight along side us, you will see when we are "derping around," we will do the most bizarre stuff, including but not limited to flash trains. When you are within the heat of a battle alongside our comrades, we will not back down from a challenge, and we will remain virtuous and stalwart against any opposing threats.

In conclusion, we know how to fight ans have fun doing it. If you are willing to have fun while fighting well, and have common sense, then we could be the perfect outfit for you!

If we have piqued your interest, then check us out on our website or hop on our Teamspeak 3 server! If you are interested in joining us, then don't forget to submit an application on our website!

Happy hunting to you, wherever you may go!

Regards,
    TiberianMushroom