ok what is this silver thing on this infiltrators arm???

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Heyitsrobbie1984, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Heyitsrobbie1984

[IMG]

Dear SOE

Can you please get rid of it? it looks stupid
  2. Scudmungus

It's where they keep that special picture of that special person, for whom they fight for.
    • Up x 3
  3. MrMurdok

That's where the NC decided to place their image regulator module for the Hunter Cloaking Device, it basically makes sure that the suit's nanite cover will reflect all light in an equal manner and not sample a single aspect, basically turning you into a man shaped rock image when you activate the stealth suit.
  4. Heyitsrobbie1984

it doesnt even look like that. its weird. i thought it would be more of a computer than just a peice of steel on this guys arm
  5. MrMurdok

How is a regulator for a nanite based stealth suit supposed to look like?
    • Up x 1
  6. Cromell

Infiltrators should carry a bucket full of nanites and whenever they want to cloak themselves, they would just splash nanites all over themselves.

Just imagine the commercials: "NAAAANITE SPLASH, YOU SEXY MOTHERF***ER" or "Nanite Splash! For the man who hides his juevos!"
  7. SirIBON

I think it is the snotball, ever when infiltrators start to cry about something then they can put the snot in it.
    It this is gone, then you will more easiely stalked, because of the slime at the floor.
  8. captinfox

hay maybe i could be a grappling hook!
  9. captinfox

that would be cool
  10. MrMurdok

Now see, the TR, being military, oppressive and cool, put both the Image Regulator and the NSPCG-09 "Hunter" in the backpack shaped object on the back of their Infiltrator stealth suit.

...Which makes me wonder.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF PAPA VANU IS THE GLOWY THINGIE ON THE INFILTRATORS CROTCH?!
  11. Scudmungus

Crotch-Beacon.
  12. MrMurdok

You owe my employer a new screen
    • Up x 2
  13. deggy

Papa Vanu's got his priorities straight. He knows what parts of his troops need the protection of the great Lumiballs.
  14. Spoprockel

It's the speaker responsible for emitting the cloak sound...
  15. LownWolfe

More like a whoopie cushion for the cloak