Oh god, the northern WG of Indar.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nocturn0l, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Nocturn0l

Ok, it's easy to control the northern half of Indar but it just isn't fun, 90% of the time there is nothing going on on 50% of the map!

I hate it, maybe today is one of those days where everything is just super frustrating, but:
    I really can't find a good fight. I was playing my VS Cobalt alt on Amerish today and it was real fun until the 50 % NC warpgated us, left for Indar, nothing going on Esamir.
    So where to go? Howling pass is terrible to take from the North, Quartz Ridge is the same. Taking the Crown is nice but not from the North and when you got it? Where to go?
    Zurvan is like impossible to take from TR with their Air dominance!
    Now the worst, not only one but two TR low BR hackers show up at the Crown and ruin everyone's day shooting people through terrain with aimbots. Not that anyone cares that they slaughtered 1000s of people already and are probably still going.

So, can we please have one of the southern WGs back? The south-eastern preferably, at least it offered some good fights against the NC and even against the TR on Peris.
  2. Pikachu

It's fun to battle over the bases in the desert. Attacking from desert to grasslands is awful though and can only be done by surprise until Hvar is secured. Attacking the middle is awful at The Crown and the base to the west of it just goes to the boring Allatum biolab. Going from desert to canyons at far east is boring with the awful Howling Pass and then it's just the 95% boring bases in the canyons. The only fun path is through East Checkpoint then to Palisade then to Crown and Zurvan.
    [IMG]
  3. ApolloMCProductions

Oh you must be new :D, the truth is that most people here already know this; whoever has that warpgate pretty much wins all the certs on auraxis plus an apple pie; the rest earn participation medals and ribbons.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  4. Nocturn0l

Not new, but it has been months since I have played from the northern WG and then you always had the opportunity to play on Esamir when Indar sucked

I don't know, maybe if there was a lettuce link between the Crown and Crimson Bluff Tower things would be different?
  5. AzureKnight

Well, when the next major update happens, you'll get good ol' SW. NC gets screwed with the SE and TR will dominate from the north.
  6. tproter

The North remembers.

Ooops. Wrong genre. I'm headed over to "The Game of Thrones" myself....
  7. Pikachu

I like south east. :( It gives the good goal of taking south west. Going from west to east only has zurvan as goal. The rest of the canyons are boring as Amerish.