Official promo film for SOE. Urgent!

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Arquin, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Arquin

So I think some of you atleast got the memo, but if you are watching this, here's some proof to the words:

https://twitter.com/planetside2/status/305142502862749697

I am hoping there will be a server wide announcement, but from what I heard, the plan is, on tonight Sat 23rd from 18 to 20 GMT, everyone on the server will gather at the oh-so-loved crown and just throw men at it for a film. Tactics are allowed and encouraged.

Spread the word, let's make this happen. If you wanna see previous PS2 machinima from him,

To SOE mods: Please do not lock this. We do not have official server sub-forums so this is the only place I feel I can reach out properly to everyone.
    • Up x 3
  2. IMTasty

Show up people!
  3. Felkuro

Crown = loved on miller by NC/TR while Most VS players hold no love for it. I dont think DWG will show up at the crown, But then again, i could be mistaken. we shall see what happens.
  4. AquaKiller

It sounds awesome... in theory. The ammount of lag will make this PAINFULLY disappointing.
  5. Ramaans

Great to see some love for miller. But zerging crown, I think that's the worst.

It's a promotion video which will show even more people that crown is the place to go. Honestly it has become hated by most of the outfits and it's treated like the plaque.

Crown the ******* of indar, that's where things go to ****.
  6. IMTasty

An alternative could always be like some place on Amerish to promote the continent, for Splitpeak, The Ascent, Raven's Landing etc. But I think that might be too late to change. From what I understand from what Arquin is saying it was a very last minute thing.
  7. Arquin

Okay, stuff wrapped up. It seems mister Robbie got some good material and wants to thank everyone who participated. :)
  8. Skiptis

Agreed with this. I get that he probably went with The Crown because there's always people there and the video was supposed to reflect a large scale war, but that place is problematic enough already and doesn't need more poster time. That said, Indar has more problems than just The Crown.

Splitpeak Pass is a really fun base to fight at.

And I can back up Felkuro's assessment that VS dislikes The Crown; at least most people in Furious do and I can't recall us ever going there. Apart from the fact that's it's really dull just piling in with the zerg as an outfit trying to take it it could be the current warp gate rotation though, I seem to recall ending up there in the weeks after release pretty often but that could be because it's much easier to take TI Alloys coming from the southwest and then besiege The Crown from there.
  9. IMTasty

The Crown is something BRTD hates as well, well actually we tend to hate Indar in general, partly because of the crown, more so frustration because of the TRs attraction to the crown, but mostly the design in general. I think the only time we've been at the Crown was tonight and two weeks ago during [CONZ] FNO for obvious reasons.

Other than that personally I've not touched in since beta. :p
  10. Rusky

Damn those trailers looks awesome, looking forward to the new one then :)
  11. Luzario

Thx Arquin for posting thus ... i am finally unbanned :D

Robert Stoneman wants to express his thanks to all, so if you can tell the other outfits you contacted, that he is really thankful please do so!

GJ MILLER!!!
  12. Luzario

Robert Stoneman: the video should be out tomrrow at some point or Friday btw
  13. Luzario

• Up x 1