Official flak buff tears thread.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PanzerShrimp, Jan 12, 2013.

1. PanzerShrimp

Lets keep all the pod farmer tears in one place plz.
    The sad thing is with all these tears is when they make it so AA gives far more XP to the user it's only going to get worst.
    • Up x 1
  2. ABATTLEDONKEY

Can someone please provide a link to what changes have occurred? i DLed a 21 MB patch, but that doesnt seem large enough to have any real effect.

If AA rips appart ESF's then thats a good thing. as long as libbies still hard counter AA and ESF's still hard counter libbies then all is right.
  3. Justicia

Try the Official News and Announcements forum.
  4. Naterian

I honestly laughed my *** off when I saw all the threads and even as I typed this message.

Lmao.
  5. ABATTLEDONKEY

6. Darkard

They are collecting all the hoverspammers tears so that they can have water on the next continent.
    • Up x 4
  7. Deronok

Wow.... I think I no longer regret my choice to buy a Skyguard
  8. 13lackCats

It seems that there are more gloating threads than anything. Interesting comment on the demographic.
  9. Kapernum

ESF's hard counter to Libs? A good Lib pilot will give an ESF a fight for his money.
  10. ROMNEYTRON

It's ok. My Reaver still runs on the vaginal juices of whiny players. Fuel's gotten a bit more expensive, but I still manage.
  11. Goden

Maybe ESF pilots will actually attack their targets properly as opposed to, you know, hovering right behind them at close range spamming rockets?

"Oh no! It's every so slightly harder to cert farm now! Woe is me!"
  12. PanzerShrimp

Sky gaurd still isn't that good IMO AA max is way better, sky guard is just so inaccurate and slow projectile.

But it's still early and I could be wrong.
  13. Sharpe

In the world of terribad players much like all the "Air is OP" crowd, it's still as easy as before for rocket pawds to farm you since none of you scrubs ever pulled AA and just repeated the same action of spawning and running out of the room until the problem resolved itself. Hoping somehow ... this time will be different.

But in outfit vs outfit gameplay, which is what really matters, where air was already having a bad time facing organized AA MAX gameplay, I doubt air will be pulled at all now.
    Score one for the Call of Duties!
  14. ABATTLEDONKEY

A good lib crew of 3 (ok maybe 2) will give a solo ESF pilot a run for their money? that souns like a hard counter to me. one person can kill 2 or more skillful players so long as he doesnt screw it up. im sorry, but what ISNT a hard counter about that? IMHO i think that it should take 2 ESF's to kill a lib to make it a good hard counter.
  15. Achmed20

my skyguard still sucks :(
  16. Flavo

The funny thing is the flak buff is actually pretty miniscule. The reason for the complaints is that the buffs have encouraged more people to pull AA, like they should have been doing in the first place.
  17. vaxx

Skyguard is still a waste of SC.
  18. Thefailknight

It's funny. Even with the buff a Lib can still charge a tower turret and drop it in under a second after sustaining a good 3-5 seconds of dead on hits. Am I the ONLY one that thinks even Libs should be scared ****less of gun emplacements? These turrets can't move. They are STATIC. WHY do they not hit as hard as the things hitting them?
    • Up x 1
  19. EWarren

At first there were the complains, then comes the gloating.

Tried out both Skyguard, AA MAXes, as well as flying ESF. Didn't notice that much of a difference from prior.

I doubt people gloating now are actually AA MAX users (they were not that terrible vs ESFs to begin with) or Skyguard drivers (they are still quite ineffective).

Obviously if people who usually pull AA aren't gloating, and pilots aren't gloating, then the people gloating now are the people who don't pull AA / jump into an ESF but wait for others to protect them...

"Yeah! My newly upgraded AA buddies are going to give you a beat down, I am the winner now!"
  20. theMatherson

There needs to be an equal balance of flowing tears. Before it was just a infantry tears, now it's just pilot tears. We need 50% infantry tears, and 50% pilot tears. In laments terms, JUST FREAKING BALANCE IT PROPERLY.