[Suggestion] NSO on the rise. What would you like to see?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lausk, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Lausk

With the Developer Live Stream we heard that NSO is getting an overhaul. Great news to all us NSO players out there. One of the big things they talked about is asymmetrical balance for the NSO. Their example included being able to repair an NSO as opposed to healing.

What kind of stuff would you guys like to see? I think in the end as long as the OG NSO players get some kind of recognition (camo, decal, or title) then I'll be happy with whatever we end up getting. Maybe finger guns too, haha.
  2. JustGotSuspended

More directives. As long as there's cool, rewarding directives, that's great.

I would also like to see the Kraken explosions added to the muramasa, and the auraxium plating more visible on both armour and weapons.
  3. Blue_Lion

How about non humanoid shaped body options for new max class and vehicles.

A ranged max option that is a gun platform walking on spider legs.
    Perhaps do a walking tank body that the operative abandons his body uploads his OS into a tank body that can print new NS operative (ns operative only spawn) bodies. He can spawn a new humanoid body from it.

Retractable claw/blade melee weapon - with a power knife variant.

They really need a way to give them a fighter and MBT. Doing as a new body flavor would explain why they do not sell them to every one.
    • Up x 1
  4. Liewec123

absolute first thing NSO need is robot voices,
    it sucks being a vet with a p1mped up robot character and then you say something and it is the voice of every br1 noob.
    • Up x 3
  5. Twin Suns

You mean DBG is actually gonna finish something....that they started over a year ago???

Bullshevik!!!
  6. thed1rt

NS Aircraft- The NS operative bot slaps a giant cannon to their chest and gets beefy, slow legs and a giant jetpack that can stay in the air forever, The jetpack wings do not fit inside doors. ~Jetpack Bot ESF

NS maintank- From a vehicle terminal 2 robots replace their feet and arms with wheels and tank cannons and combine together. Or the bot replaces both his arms and legs with tank treds and waits for a second robot player to come attach to him and the 2nd robot transforms into the turret. So the NS maintank can have a 1 bot or a 2 bot option if another bot decides to connect to him. ~NS Maintank

Or instead of tank treads the bots legs and arms grow longer and wheels materialize in onto each limb.

Make it so the bot can also abbndon the tank and transform into his normal bot self but the tank part disapears and he has to find another vehicle terminal again.
  7. Caesar_REDMIST

I agree robot voices, even if bought with DBC