NSO Empire Specific Fighter Design

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cyropaedia, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Cyropaedia

This is just for fun. What are your ideas or models for the design of the NSO ESF?

I suspect the most likely model will be based off of the Viper from Battlestar Galactica. It's simple and differentiates itself strongly from the other ESFs. I've always wondered if the Scythe was partly inspired by the Cylon Raider.

[IMG]

(Artist unknown)

NSO ESF could be limited to a nosegun that doubles as an A2A and A2G weapon.
  2. Liewec123

Since the NSO are drones the devs could get away with some whacky designs without a cockpit :)
    [IMG]
    And since they made defector so unique from max, and javelin so unique from MBT they could make it really unique from ESFs,
    Perhaps have no gravity descent and make it small enough to enter buildings! :eek:
  3. YellowJacketXV

I am not sure how they would do NSO ESF. One of the basic fundamentals of previous dogfighting is that you KNOW who your enemies are from the very start.

I'm not looking to get "team checked" any more than I already am now when I play NSO. Hell, I get team killed on NSO more than every other faction, even NC.
  4. FLHuk