[BUG] NSO can't pull vehicles at custom base.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OpolE, May 28, 2023.

1. OpolE

Not sure if its a bug just on me but I notice on NSO its really hard to get the PRESS [E] on custom base veh term.
    • Up x 1
  2. Botji

I think its the same for everyone, if its the 'old' vehicle terminals.
    Its the 2 module slots on the sides taking priority/confusing your game what you are trying to press E on and you have to stand just right to get it to focus on the terminal(even if it says press E on the terminal itself, you are probably highlighting the module on your left/right too).

What works for both is to approach them from behind instead, the ground vehicle terminal can be risky if someone else is there but otherwise just go stand on the pad itself behind the terminal and get the vehicle from there, same with the air terminal, just go on the backside of the terminal, unless you stand really close you wont get the 2 side module slots lighting up from there.
  3. Zeruel7

The terminals for the command center seemed annoying to select until I eventually figured out that you need to look at the base of the terminal, as in the part that connects to the floor. Looking at the screen won't work unlike with static base terminals. Before I figured this out I thought it was a matter of being in the right position, so I would keep moving around pressing E on it until I got it.
  4. Botji

I have not had that problem yet, I think.
    I did have an issue with those terminals once today where I could not use them at all despite having pulled vehicles from it not too long ago and the Silo had plenty of cortium. After redeploying to the base again it magically fixed it.

Next time it happens I will try looking at the base and see if that works.