[Suggestion] NS Browning M2 50 Cal. for MAX

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Nalothisal, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Nalothisal

Here, take this: [IMG]

And strap it to your MAX VS, TR, NC, and we will all have a fun party!
    • Up x 1
  2. Scr1nRusher

NC needs this.
    • Up x 1
  3. Schwak

MCG should have been a TR max weapon. Belt fed backpack with 500 rounds of goodness. If only.
  4. Xocolatl

It looks..very delicious. Me want.
  5. Pikachu

Kobalt is ps2's version of HMG.
  6. Nalothisal

[IMG]
    ...My prayers....have they been answered?
    • Up x 1
  7. Pikachu

If its AI then the damage tier will be 200 and the ROF will be lower than that of a battle rifle. It might be a basilisk equivaldnt which would have very low dps against infantry.
    • Up x 1
  8. Nalothisal

Hey if it offers range I'll hang up my Hacksaws.
  9. Pikachu

I think that will be its thing if its AI. Better accuracy at range than the rest and lower dps. And the 200 damage for being different. The rof might be as low as 200. Compare that to a SASR which rof is 231.
  10. Fry_Poncho

Maybe give this to HA as the first NS heavy weapon, while also giving a better version to MAX
  11. MAXArmar

Who said that? So far NS infantry weapons have not been known for a high damage tier model, instead focusing on mobility/accuracy etc. If the design philosophy behind NS stays the same for MAXes, it will probably be 143 dmg tier.
  12. Pikachu

Its the damage tier not found amoong max weapons so it fits ti havw it. Also its a heavy machine cun rather than rwgular light machine cun so higher damage suit s it.
  13. CaiBai

Since theres nothing more than a picture now... i kinda doubt well see it :p The team got chopped so new stuff will be scarce :<