NS-50 Mass Drivers and other new items!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bolticus, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Bolticus

So far the galaxy ammo/repair only has the holographic icon. It's not finished yet.

And for the recon drones, they will be the same across all factions. Just different colors. (Model)
    • Up x 6
  2. IamDH

Umm what about the NS-50 crosshair?
  3. Tommyp2006

Vanu labs guy always has the hud disabled.
  4. IamDH

THEN I LOVE THIS WEAPON
    • Up x 1
  5. Dæmonic

My video won't load because I have a slow connection :confused:
    Can someone tell me if the drone can get weapons or if it isn't shown

Thanks
  6. Bolticus

Don't see any weapons on it.
  7. Dæmonic

Awwwww, ok thanks for telling me... I guess no kobalt or fury drone for me :(
  8. Bolticus

Who knows?
    It could be a vanilla drone. With no weapons equipped.
  9. G3arfried

still good for spotting everything the enemy from a safe place.
  10. Crashmatusow

this is all it needs to do. spotting targets yields a frightening increase in zerg efficiency
  11. CrashB111

That NS-50 has me worried.

Now it won't just be Liberators at the flight ceiling out of range of AA, but ESF armed with that thing sniping my Tanks and Sunderers.

Telling you, very intentional move to nerf AA like they did just before giving Air new toys like this.
    • Up x 1
  12. Bankrotas

monitor too low res, but dat driver rpm!!! And you could C4 your drones.
  13. Madcat9

Kinda wish there was a Medical Galaxy that would heal the passengers inside or something like a life-flight.
  14. Takoita

I'm really interested to see how the drones will turn out. I do very much hope they are gonna have different models per faction though. (Also, it somehow reminded me of Megarace vehicle design. Weird, huh?)
  15. NinjaTurtle

The Mass drivers seem very meh. The sound asset is very weak and the visual effect once shot is just bad. It's as if they didn't even try
  16. Alexandrix

Flying snipers.Great.No way this could turn out badly.nope.
    • Up x 1
  17. Cl1mh4224rd

Combat Medic pilot with Triage?
    • Up x 3
  18. Cl1mh4224rd

Yeesh. Let's have a little intelligence, ay? They're still a work-in-progress. They don't appear to be coming with GU13, so they've got at least 2.5 weeks to polish them up.
    • Up x 1
  19. Elbryan

Didn't see weapons on it and I really hope they won't add any.

All them infiltrators sitting in the spawn room, flying their drones. x_x
    • Up x 1
  20. Xasapis

This is called triage and it's a medic ability already in the game (it can heal MAXes also).