NS-15M AE is not an LMG

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FnkyTwn, Jan 2, 2015.

1. FnkyTwn

.. At least as far as Directives go. It falls under Exceptional, not LMGs, unlike all the other NS-15M varieties.

Since it's the Anniversary Edition, maybe it should be both Exceptional and an LMG? It seems a little silly as is.
    • Up x 1
  2. Devrailis

It is however, an exceptional LMG.
    • Up x 8
  3. Leftconsin

=_=
    You can already use... what? FOUR versions of the NS-15 for the LMG directive...
    • Up x 1
  4. iller

NS 2 stronk .... plz make ALL varigetas exceptional so they no 9001 in farmerside dragonchase
  5. MotionBlured

So where's your complaint about the exceptional anything else?
  6. FnkyTwn

Confession: I got 747 kills into the NS-15 AE before realizing it wasn't an LMG. Because who would thunk that it was anything other than an LMG since the others are clearly listed as such.
  7. MotionBlured

It's a special LMG. You can tell because it's got stickers on it.
    • Up x 1
  8. Waratorium

You could have always just looked at your directives first. I generally do to track the directive I am working on anyway.

Besides, most people with the AE weapons prefer them to be exceptional- it gives them progress towards the exceptional category of weapon directives without having to auraxium a crapload of weapons to unlock the directive exceptionals.
  9. Crayv

And without having to auraxium things like the fireworks gun.
  10. Klypto

Why not 5? Why ever use any other LMG? lolol
  11. CorporationUSA

Damn, it was gonna be one of the LMG I used for the LMG directive. Sadly, it's the only LMG beside the Gauss Saw I actually enjoy using atm. I don't think it's worth 1000 certs just to use it for a directive though, not when I already own the AE version.

What is the reward for competing the exception directive?
  12. Nody

And since it's NS why not let it apply to ALL factions since killing someone as NC with it requires same skill as TR or VS after all...
  13. The Funk

Sounds exactly like what I said about the NS-11p when directives first launched.

Good Luck
  14. Xasapis

Baron AE is not a shotgun either as far as directives go.
  15. nehylen

NS-11P and the other "platinum" aren't in their respective categories either. I discovered that after i auraxed 5 ARs... and no Darkstar because the NS-11P didn't count, contrary to NS-11A.