Notable infantry players on your server?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ptryk1, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Ptryk1

There was a thread on reddit and was wondering what you guys thought. What infantry players on your server do you see a lot? Someone who you can never beat or always gets the jump on you, for example.

Mine would be a lot of the BR100 VS on Emerald, a lot of time they roll around in a squad or two of 10-20 people and they're really hard to kill.
  2. UberNoob1337101

On Miller there isn't that much notable stuff IMO, you got the usual Orion/Betelgeuse heavies, some TD players, russian lagwizards from RO and the few really good NC from MCY. There are players like Moukass and others that are almost impossible to beat in a 1v1, but those are so rare I'm genuinely surprised when I see them.

Same story on Cobalt, interestingly I find that EU servers lack in individual power but make up in being collectively strong (Almost all players are decent enough and not garbage, few people stand out), which I actually like over the US player-base state (A lot of bad, a lot of average, a few good and the 1337 dudes at the top, super inconsistent and can't really expect anything)

The most annoying people to fight against there are the NC, and the dudes like FreeloaderRU who are nigh invincible for some reason, and BR100+ VS are pretty good with MLG Betelgeuse squads (But thankfully, I'm on their side!), TR doesn't have anything really notable gameplay-wise, but there are more organized outfits on the faction so that kind of makes up for it.

And then there's Memerald. The only really notable players are from TIW, 00 and DA. TIW is good but the weakest when compared to the other two (but also feels the "fairest" to fight against, and are a decent combination of co-ordination and skill)

00 dudes are really good but I swear that every single thing they used is cheese. I haven't saw a single time when they used something else than TSAR-42+Commissioner, LA with pump-action or a HA/medic with a cheesy gun (like TAR/MSW-R). Unless it's top tier or cheesy they don't use it (generally the motto of Emerbad TR), and it makes all engagements super predictable. I respect them but damn, the non-existent gun variety kind of makes them frustrating to fight against.
    I also seem to have a strange problem when fighting TR, and that's that sometimes I put in 20+ bullets on target and they don't die for some reason, but they magically get all headshots in a row while I was jumping and ADADing inconsistently. Pretty much the closest thing that I experienced to hacks in this game after BattlEye was put in, but then you fight them again and they miss ALL shots. It's a bit suspicious and it's pretty fishy...

DA are IMO the best, and also the most fun to fight against. They use actually interesting and cool gear/weapons (Albeit I think they have never heard of a shotgun that isn't the Baron) and tend to not over-abuse cheesy stuff, which actually gives you a fair chance provided you're good enough. They're also a pain in the *** to beat in a 1v1. Maximum respect.
  3. breeje

yes me, if they see me or hear my name they run away like cockroaches
    just kidding, i am a average player who have his good and bad moments :)

there are some good players with high KDR on my server in all factions
    but who cares, it's not like i admire them or remember there name
    if they kill me i think to myself, nicely done good for you and i move on with my game
    most names i know are the ones posting videos here and i only know they killed me is when i watch there movie
    in game i have no time to check out there stats and out of the game i just don't care
  4. The Shady Engineer

And AC and ZAPS and BAX and BLOP and D117. If there's one thing we're not hurting for on Memerald, it's good infantry planetmans. :D
  5. Campagne

Hympym (TR) on Miller is pretty good. Typical "MLG pro" HA playstyle though, last I saw him.

There's also Pincock (TR)/his VS alt. The name is accurate, as he's a real spineless cheesy hoe without any testicles to speak of, but other than that he's got good aim. :p

There's another TR player that fits the bill just the same as above, but I don't remember his name well enough to record.
  6. JobiWan

I have to say I love MR2aRT AKA the mad Scotsman. 'Come on lads let me hear yer warcryyyyyyy!' etc in proxy chat. Makes me laugh.
  7. Eternaloptimist

I wouldn't have thought that using a good weapon effectively was necessarily cheesy. Now, cherry picking indiviudal infantry kills with a RL...........that's cheesy. Those guys you mention just seem to be good players who expect the best tools to do the best job.

PS: I'm a EU server player and I agree with what was said above, no one outfit tends to stand consistently head and shoulders above the rest although Zerg Rus are a pretty tough bunch to deal with (I don't pay much attention to names of individuals so can't comment there).
  8. chayne

SneakESneak on Connery drives me crazy with his infiltritor antics.
  9. kolanskil

Some people from emerald that I often get killed by or used to (I'm emerald TR, some of them might have quit)

NC:

Aeflic

G7303H

Piecesofpizza

Mustarde

Jexdisblue

LatrodectusNC

Eucifer

VS:

X0NIQ

ISeeThroughWallsVS

ProrionLOL

HuanQuaoVS

TyrVS

2cute2kawaii

SaiyanV5

The MoistPro

Durrdle

Shad0wmuffin

A lot more vs players because if you see one of them at a base it's a pretty sure bet the rest aren't far behind
  10. kolanskil

Yeah agree, although you sometimes don't see as many of those players around nowadays :(
  11. Ryme_Intrinseca

I guess this is as good a place as any to give a shout out to some of the better NC and VS players I played against on Ceres:

RedAuraxiumVS
    Akrem34VS
    Pennywise
    SpookumsVS
    joeshizzle
    Phalantos

MillerNC
    GibbsyNC
    Heskey
    ThierryHenri
    JoeyDeacon01

I'll have forgotten many, I'm sure. TR I don't know so much about as I don't play against them much, but askull would be well up there.
  12. MaDiv

13. JobiWan

The one that kills me the most is Rushrunner (NC).
  14. DasAnfall

Yeah, a lot of good players have moved on
  15. AllRoundGoodGuy

I'd like to give a thumbs up to ISeeThroughWallsVS
  16. AllRoundGoodGuy

I'd like to give a thumbs up to ISeeThroughWallsVS
  17. AllRoundGoodGuy

stupid internet, made me post it twice :D