Not a day goes by...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ac3s, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Ac3s

Not a single day goes by on the Miller server without a cheater destroying everything in the sky, plucking tanks like fish in a barrel, or killing everyone that spawns in a spawnroom.
    This has been going on for over 3 weeks now, just banning their accounts does nothing at all since they just create a new one.
    Come on SOE, please do something about cheaters, this is becoming a really bad situation, the longer you permit this to happen the worse its going to reflect on the state of this game.
    Nobody wants to give cash for a game where cheaters are allowed to have free reign.

ps: for those that do not believe me or if I might be exaggerating I invite you to join us on Miller EU server and experience it first hand yourself.
  2. Camycamera

what cheaters? i swear, even though i am on a different server than you, i'd bet you'd be exaggerating. video or get out.

and REPORT THEM IN GAME. don't come to the forums and whine, they can't do a damn thing here.

seriously.

but are you sure you just need to L2P?
    • Up x 3
  3. f0d

sometimes i wonder if briggs has a bad odor or something and thats why we rarely see any hackers
    i havnt seen a single one since january last year
    (not saying hackers dont exist - they probably do its just i havnt seen anything dodgy or hacker like since then)
    • Up x 4
  4. Thorval

I dunno about hackers, rarely experience that on Connery. I -HAVE- Experienced an odd bug that removed certain walls in certain locations. I could walk through them, shoot through them, see into buildings as well as spawn rooms, where only the shield was showing. I submitted my bug report and promptly did a restart which fixed it. You may be experiencing players who are just jerks and exploited a similar bug.
    • Up x 1
  5. Ac3s

CamyCamera did you even read my post?
    Report does nothing, it takes SOE over 12 hours just to ban him, and the only effect this has is that 5 min later the cheater is back with on a new account.
    There is no need for a video, just come and play on Miller and you come across them quite often.
    Its not my fault you rather yell "xaggerating, whine, L2P" rather then do a little research about this or go and play for only one day on Miller.
    Seriously this is a MAJOR issue on our server for the last weeks now and just because its not so on your server this gives you permission to act like an *** towards me? I could mention their names or post a video easily but that would only result in this post getting deleted...

And I'm talking about ESFs going really fast, making impossible turns and shooting down everything with 100% accuracy, blatant use of aimbot and speedhacks.
    Or just some guy under the spawnroom or in a rock killing all the infantry.

Its still amazing that so many people attack me for just mentioning the truth of whats going on on Miller.
  6. Ned

Come join Syrup, everyones lovely and we have no controversy, as well as good faction balance.
    • Up x 1
  7. TheMightyRed

Wow, on Connery I rarely see the same guy twice in a day. Your server must be really slow if you know the minute someone makes a new character.
  8. Camycamera

heh, well i am acting like an *** towards you because look at how many posts there are of supposed whining of hackers there are on these forums. complaining here wont do anything!

the best you can do is REPORT them, or if you are super sick of em send them a ticket or something. there is no point comming here in the "PlanetSide 2 gameplay discussion" where the devs don't LOOK much often here.

this thread is not helpful to anyone and is not constructive, if you want to suggest something about the way hackers are handled, go to the ideas and suggestions thread and post there, not here.

seriously, this is the second post today in TWO MINUTES that has complained about hacking that i have found. it is getting out of hand.
  9. huller

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428153774132615697

legit as ****, such MLGskillz he can kill 7 people before you can even blink
  10. FieldMarshall

If its who i think it is then its been going on for like 3 weeks now on Miller nearly every day. Every time he just makes a new account.
    Always on NC and always with lots of 0s and Os in his name, making it hard for anyone who cant use "last killer" to report him (ie. his own faction)

But im sure its just L2P right?
    Gotta get better at killing that guy flying through the world at 1000mph headshotting everyone through walls and shields as he zooms by.
    Gotta L2P against that AMS parked inside the mountain...
  11. DevDevBooday

I saw one with an aimbot in August. Thats the only hacker I have ever seen on Briggs. We Australians obviously just cant be bothered hacking or we are too stupid to know how too.
  12. Cowabunga

On Miller - You seem to confuse the server with Briggs (your own).
    It's true we have had a lot of cheaters rampaging lately. A guy named B00000BIES has been roaming in a reaver eating everything today. Before that characters with names starting and ending with 0000 where teleporting around killing everything and taking down SCUs while shields where up.
    • Up x 1
  13. Phukkitt

Actually, I rarely notice any hackers nowadays. If it's because they all use hacks that are hard to detect, they're all on my faction or I'm just not paying enough attention, I have no clue.

But I do know that there's been at least one blatant hacker on NC who only does it to provoke and keeps coming back, and I recently encountered one like that who was TR, and it's just really sad how it takes SOE sooooooo freaking long to actually do something about the hackers.
    There should be at least one GM online at all times, and they should have some sort of diagram (bar chart maybe?) that shows the most reported players currently online, and as soon as one spikes and gets tons of reports, they should investigate immediately. Not a day later (often longer than that...)!

SOE needs to hire GMs, and lots of them, not just one single person for all servers who sometimes logs in and broadcasts a message about beng on hacker hunt and then immediately log off. :/

Hackers are ruining fights and making a lot of us lose faith in SOE's ability to handle them, was Smedley's vow to hunt down hackers just empty words?
  14. GhostAvatar

Is EvilSanta back on a new account again?

The threads are getting out of hands because the hackers are getting out of hand. And SOE are failing to actually ban the one guys who has been at it for weeks now. So stop being such an *** about it.
  15. Ac3s

CamyCamera what is your problem man, reading 2 posts about cheaters makes you angry?
    How about you die every single time you take out an ESF on a continent because of a cheater, effectively locking that continent of almost all your air units, would that make you mad?
    Perhaps thats the reason why you begin to read a few posts about it here and there.

How about you follow your own advice and stop replying on these kind of posts. Everything you just said can be applied to yourself!
  16. Subway

Yup the O0 guy has been roaming around a lot on Miller the past few week under various names. Only actually run into him myself a couple of times, which I reported but I have seen a lot of chatter when he strikes in other places.

For me this is the first person I have come across who I can certainly say is a hacker, unless being able to kill all the people in enclosed spawn rooms with all shields active has been patched in at some point.
  17. Syrathin

Sorry to hear Miller is having such a hard time with cheaters, That being said...

o_O
    Tanks don't have feathers... And I wouldn't advise trying to pluck fish, In a barrel or otherwise
  18. janeTEXAS

that hacker had 881.4 score per minute with a Battle rank 27 LOL
  19. Rean

indeed there was a reaver with speedhack+aimbot. he was on server FOR THE ENTIRE PRIME TIME destroying everything in esamir.
    he'll pop out of nowhere, aimbot you down with mustang and charge away at insane speed. and dont you dare to shoot him in skyguard, he'll fly away at insane speed only to return and obliterate you with 100% accuracy rocket pods.
    30 mins ago he got bored and just killed us all in biolab through spawn shields.

and day before there was a reaver doing the same on indar. and day before that. and day before...

its really frustrating. reports do nothing. when he first killed me he had br 5. now he is br28 or smth.
  20. namd3

Experiences on EU servers as a whole
    Obvious raging hacker killing everyone on the server from the warp gate.

A frustrated middle battlerank (BR30-40) that have a KDR 1.5 , and trys the hack but ends up with 50% head shot ratios with automatic weapons.

Banned Players who repeatedly create new accounts, and proceed to rage kill.