Noob-ish player looking for an outfit on any faction.

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by EpicKnight, Jul 28, 2019.

1. EpicKnight

So with PS2 I play it for a while then drop it and then go back to it and over and over again but each time I hardly get far what I think is the problem is that I go at it alone and I've not tried to reach out to outfits so this is my first try at reaching out.

What chars do I have and what level are they?
    I have three one for each faction though they all are levels 1-10 sadly.

What's the class I mostly play?:
    To be honest I play Light Assault, Combat Medic, Engineer, Heavy Assault and MAX equally so it'll be hard to pick one if I need to stick it one of them.

What are my strengths and weakness in this game?
    I have spent alot of time in the VR Training Facility and I'm mostly fine all around, I'm an ok pilot, a good driver and infantry man though lack the right equipment outside of the VR Facility to be efficient with each three, although I've never given base building a shot but I know the basics.

What type of outfit am I looking for?
    Not really fussed just one that can guide me and just have fun in the game either it be a serious,semi-serious or none-serious outfit.

How active can I be?
    Well I'm at home alot 24/7 so I can be very active.

Do I have a mic and do I have either Discord or Teamspeak3 or both?
    I do have a mic and I have both.

Am I able to juggle being in more then one outfit?
    Sadly no, it would be too much for me.

So I think that about covers it so please inbox me if you think I'm worth yours and your outfits time and all that or if I missed something and you wish to ask please do, though I don't think I'll be responding to comments.