No whine thread....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dragonblood, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Dragonblood

.....but is it just me or is the SOE-team bad or lazy at balancing the game? They are no friend of sublte tweaks, are they? They either don't change an unbalanced issue at all for months or they nerf it hardcore.
  2. MFP_TK_02

Looks like we're having red with our meal tonight.
    • Up x 1
  3. TheBlindFreak

Does anyone want cheese with this whine?
    [IMG]
    • Up x 4
  4. Dragonblood

thx for bumping my whine thread
    • Up x 1
  5. UzumakiW

TheBlindFreak did that, so I had to add this for the lolz.
    • Up x 2
  6. Van Dax

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  7. dough

You have got to be kidding me. Do you even read the release notes? All SOE has been doing for the last 8 months is tweaking stuff. And generally they are small tweaks. If you read the forums, you'll get an extremely twisted view of this because so many kiddies make overblown comments about the small tweaks, as though they are all earth shattering changes.. but its all over hype by underage observers. Its like these forums are echo chambers of inane points of view. EGAD.
    • Up x 1
  8. VSDerp

well unless you become part of a dev team of a game that has one of the worst communities(well on these forums). but seriously they change things all the time and they can't please everybody. just be grateful they actually give us updates frequently unlike most f2p games. this community will never be happy.
  9. Morpholine

10. Van Dax

I loled
    • Up x 1