No weapons avaiable

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by OrigionalFormula, Oct 31, 2021.

1. OrigionalFormula

I keep having an issue with the game not allowing me to use and weapons, only a knife.
    This started on 10/28. I eventually had to un/reinstall the entire game to get things going. All was fine until today, when it started happening again.
    Sometimes the game loads that way, and I start at Sanctuary with only a knife; other times it starts after I warp.
    Any ideas? I have validated all files, everything is whitelisted that should be- as far as I know-, and This happens to all of my characters as a paying subscriber.
  2. Mithril Community Manager

Can you make a video recording of this and note if it repeats under certain situations i.e. nso only and as a certain class, certain server, certain time of day. The more info we can get about a potential reproduction the better.
  3. OrigionalFormula

Thank you for replying. Sorry for the late response on my end; work and all..

I was able to figure out the problem, and it is not a PS2 issue.
    As it turns out, I have a scroll lock function on my mouse that can be activated. I was unknowingly doing this as I am not supposed to have that function on this mouse; and only found out after my scroll was not working on PhotoShop or Illustrator.
    The manufacturer confirmed that I have a different mouse than I had ordered, and was also given the wrong User Manual.

Looks like it solved and this issue, again, was not PS2! Post can be retired.
    Cheers!
    0/f