No Ps4 Halloween Update:(

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ChainsawBizkt, Oct 17, 2016.

1. ChainsawBizkt

It just doesnt make any sense at all. Why not do it for us too? What's so much more difficult about giving it to us than it is for pc?
  2. ChainsawBizkt

It's a shame. I wouldve bought a couple of the camos too. I love the torment and scary faces
  3. What?

The reason why its more harder for them to do things on ps4 is because of Sony I don't actually know but thats another guess. I'm still a little annoyed by this but we should think imagine trying to run a bunch of online games and on different systems or consoles having to deal with bugs on those other games it's hard and...........What the heck am I typing it's just pumpkins and customizations from last year the same stuff that never changes give us our pumpkins, horns, camos, gun, and knife we don't have much time left to go hunting for pumpkins and getting the Auraxium Slasher.
  4. ChainsawBizkt

^ well that sums it up better than I ever could. It's the same thing as last year. Shouldn't be an issue
  5. What?

[IMG]Its still not out
  6. ChainsawBizkt

And it never will be<\3
  7. What?

8. ChainsawBizkt

It's alright bud. Pesants are all we are and thats just nature of things.
  9. zmbyz

Damn still? haha I've just been playing other games and cancelled my PS2 membership there's no point in blowing money on it. They haven't even fixed the bluescreen/crash bug that's been happening since the game's release. I also got jacked out of a 1 week boost last Christmas when the servers went down and nothing was done about that.
  10. What?

[IMG] It's out up how much time do we have left I'm already at Masters for the Auraxium Slasher but it takes 50 Slasher kills and 20 Candy Cannon kills
  11. IroncladBomber

Dont waste your time, the Arx Slasher is still bugged a year later, making it invisible when used.
  12. ChainsawBizkt

Bizkt is pleased with his camos