No Name Change Token On Ingame Store?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tortricat, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Tortricat

I purchased daybreak cash with steam credit but I can't find a name change token and it doesn't let me use my daybreak cash to buy it so I can change it on the website. Is there no name change token at all on the ingame store? I guess I gotta use paypall or a credit card to actually change it.
  2. Tortricat

So am I right? You can only do this on the daybreak site?
  3. Lord_Mogul

If you have DBC you should find and buy it ingame, since the namechange applys to your "ingame character"
  4. Tortricat

What is it called? I can't find any name change token on the ingame store.
  5. Tortricat

Does anyone know?
  6. Tortricat

The PS4 version is locked at 30fps though I suppose it doesn't matter since everyone would be at 30fps and it would be interesting to play it at a slower pace.

http://www.gamezone.com/news/it-s-official-planetside-2-is-locked-at-30fps-on-ps4-3412224

The problem is some PC players might not get used to the controls. I have Xbox One and a Gaming PC, I got Xbox One because I really like Halo, Gears of War and Forza Motorsports games that I play single player and multiplayer on. They need to release PS2 on Xbox One now that they are free from Sony, that would also help the PC version a lot in addition to making Daybreak more money. I never bothered buying the PS4 yet since it will be like the PS3, great exclusive single player experiences but garbage multiplayer that is not enjoyable at all.
  7. Lord_Mogul

I will not get into those PS4 vs XBONE or PC vs Console discussions, but the only thing a can confirm is that they are no logner under Sony and if they develop for consoles that they could and should develop for both.