No HUD No Arms - No Respawn Bug

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by IshootRAW, Feb 25, 2013.

1. IshootRAW

I do a lot of filming in Planetside and I frequently turn the HUD & Arms off using the Ctrl F10 & Ctrl F11 - but if I get killed I have no option to respawn - I have to Ctrl Alt Del, end PS and then restart it. - Doesn't Happen unless the Arms are off - Here is a video demonstrating the issue.
  2. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

Try this, run your Planetside 2 Launchpad and log in, but do not press play. Click on the Advanced Tools icon (looks like a hexagon surrounding a wrench) in the lower left and then choose the option to open game directory. In the window/folder that comes up, locate and delete the following files

PlanetSide2.exe
    ActivityUserData.ini
    LaunchPad-user.ini
    LoadingScreen.xml
    InputProfiles.xml
    SoundSettings.xml
    UserOptions.ini
    vivoxoal.dll
    vivoxsdk.dll

Once these files are deleted, close the Planetside 2 window/folder and go back to the Launchpad > Advanced Tools/Settings menu. Click on the Validate Game Assets menu option and then press the green Validate button to have the Launchpad check your game files, and download any missing or corrupt files.

Let me know if that helps. If not, I'd definitely suggest submitting a bug report using the in-game interface.

PS2 Submitting Bugs