No daily deal today?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pemtaphalon, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Pemtaphalon

I have some SC left over, every day I play I like to check what the deals are incase there is something I might find useful, however there doesn't seem to be one today, just me or is it a glitch?

also, what's with some of these bundle sets, they aren't even on special are they? just the Amerish pack with some camos
  2. KraggTheGrim

I guess it depends on your timezone. I have noticed that they are not updated when i leave for work so i usually check them when i get home. I would say give it a few hours and something should show up.
  3. RblDiver

No, same thing is happening to me. They usually show up around midnight PST, but it's about 7 hours later and nothing.
  4. Brissles

I don't really look at them. Are they generally good in a money-saving manner?

I've heard some people say that the deals are sometimes the same price as the sum of its parts.
  5. gunfox

Wouldn't this be a perfect day to give the TR the HE Prowler cannon they were "unable" to buy the other day?
  6. KraggTheGrim

You really have to weight them out. Most of the daily deals for vanity items are 50% off. The most recent Amerish bundle of vanity items was 55% off. Getting 4 camo's for 900 SC instead of 2000 SC
  7. Kize

No deal on NC Soltech either when I left for work this morning.
  8. Optrex

Yes, it seems to be missing today for some reason. I also check everyday for a good deal :(
  9. xboxerdude

nO DEAL FOR ME EITHER the first thing I do when I wake up is check the deal lol , after taking a dump that is, I was disappointed not to see anything up for sale today :/
  10. Dusty El Lion

Maybe the patch is launching today and they're expecting major downtime.
  11. RblDiver

The Daily Deal is always 50% off. If it's a weapon, that's $3.50 discount. The bundles are what sometimes have no discount, but those change weekly instead of daily.
  12. Brissles

Ah, I confused them. Thanks for info.
  13. Kize

Not sure why I still check the daily sale when I should just save my SC for EverQuest Next. Guess I still ...somewhere...deep down... Believe in magic.