[Suggestion] no c4 alert

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by chamks, Jun 18, 2018.

1. chamks

no c4 alert!!! 1 hour of no c4!!! how much amazing this game will be!! omg.
    also no sniper-rifle possession. **** me 1 hour no c4 and no sniper rifle alert. this game is going to be divine for 1 hour. going to be pure skills and fun, take your gun and go fight! no insta drop from no-where, no insta blow-up from no where, just gun fight like men.

also i would like to mention that in my eyes constraction kinda destroyed this patch, since it has less perpus now (no hive), also demanding more maintenance, and yet still as fragile as before.
    • Up x 2
  2. Blam320

On the contrary, the removal of HIVES and the addition of the Flail, amongst other things, was the best thing to happen to construction in a long time. Now, instead of setting up an automated, nigh-indestructible Victory Point farm deep inside friendly lines, bases are being set up closer to battles to provide OS, artillery, and spawn support. Construction is playing a much more active role in defining the meta, as opposed to being a passive entity that few dealt with directly.
    • Up x 3
  3. fuzzbuzzputty

+1 for dairy free alerts.
    • Up x 1