No Anhiliator rocket launcher?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by AirSuicide, Dec 19, 2012.

1. AirSuicide

So downtime and the patch was at 6am this morning, suposedly it was to add a new rocket launcher, yet its after 1pm, and the new launcher is not on the market...

Am I missing something?
  2. Joehunk

6am was pacific time. 1pm is eastern time. Bit of a difference. It's still 10am pacific. No idea about the RL though. Sounds like they encoutered difficulties with the patch but we have no word yet.
  3. AirSuicide

yea but even if it went down at 9am eastern (6am pSt) It should still be up and ready. Especially since it was suposed to take less then an hour. I mean the games back up, but no launcher....

Honestly I am hoping the damage on this one is decent to make killing air and armor easier to help defeat the zergs.
  4. Dovahkiin

The decimator is the best rocket launcher.
  5. Joehunk

Well the servers are up, but no Annihilator that I can find (VS). Any word?
  6. Skadi

Not on TR either, bugged or their waiting to use it as one of the christmas dealy types.
  7. Arenta Tano

still w8ing for it...
  8. AirSuicide

No, its not a Christmas deal, its just another rocket launcher.

Honestly though the server didnt even go down today, maybe the dev got the wrong date.
  9. AirSuicide

Apparently RadarX edited his post and removed the section about the rocket, although no reason was given for why it was removed and not added, Kind of shady.
  10. QuantumMechanic

Forget about the Annihilator (for now). "Decals are now available to show your allegiance in the Ultimate Empire Showdown! Don't be left out."

So, what - they added decals of TotalBiscuit Tobascus and Seannnanners?? Now that sounds entirely creepy to me.