No Admin

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ant, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Ant

So playing at 11.am. Monday morning Miller server and at Allatum. Great battle forming between NC and TR pushing to take the base from the VS. It was a struggle keeping both the opposite factions out of the base and we (VS) were holding well.

Then another hacker shows up .... called saynotofairplay (TR MAX But he could have been any faction) with various numbers after his name. 150 Kills in just a few mins inside the VS spawn and he basically took alatum solo.

We tried as usual to get a CSR online but to no avail.

I have played since tech test and had high hopes but I must concede defeat to a F2P game that is hacked to hell just 2 months into its release.

I know the usual ( dont let the door hit you on the way out) stuff will be posted but, it makes me sad I have watched another game ruined by hackers.
  2. JonboyX

I think the main problem is the apparent lack of EU mod representation to cover the EU "busier" gaming hours.
    Miller is the biggest server; you'd think the priorities might be shared across the Atlantic to a greater extent (and, say, not fire down a 4gig patch on Saturday prime time).
  3. Zitroxious

there should be a special agency tracking these people, come by their house, and either strangle them with their pc power chord or bludgeon them to death with their pc case
    • Up x 1
  4. Skiptis

I'd hazard proSiebenSat or whatever they're called can do nothing ingame. From reading their forums briefly it seems they can work with support tickets and the like but seeing as how the servers are SOE I doubt they can pop ingame with admin powers and boot people like this guy.

I'm not really sorry about that german company not being allowed more powers because of past experiences with EU third party publishers for NA (or Asian) developed games (absolutely horrendous) but I do wish SOE would pay a tiny bit more attention to the EU players on SOE accounts, which seems to be a fairly substantial amount. Again, especially since the servers are all SOE.
  5. }{ellKnight

We had something similar yesterday evening on miller on amerish. NC max with burster and scat was basically 1-shoting us from 50+ meters away. Everytime we died the damage was reading 95% from the scat and 5% from the burster. Now unless there's some kind of exploit or glitch it's impossible to one shot somebody from full health at that distance and deal 95% of the damage with the scat without hacking.

First aimbotter I've met so far. Met speedhackers 2 since I started playing.
  6. tastyBerryPunch

I played my VS character on Miller today at 11 am. I saw an order message to abandon Alletum, because of a hacker in the VS spawn room.
    SOE really needs to monitor the EU servers more. Even on hacking forums "people", if you can call them that write that, they noticed that it's easier to hack on EU servers. Also there seems to be a higher number of hacking accounts named something like "PSy23lhItman6575634563lLllLLl" on EU servers. These accounts are purely to grief people as they use obvious hacks.
  7. JonboyX

Slugs on scatter is a two shot kill at 50m; if you can quickly doubletap and line up a headshot...
    They might well have been cheating; but I would think a shotgun/burster max would make hard work of it.