[BUG] NMG on Vanu does not snare movement speed

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by vampwood, Dec 14, 2012.

1. vampwood

Confirmed this last night, you run full speed with NMG (Nanite mesh generator) on as Vanu, but not as TR or NC.
  2. Whargoul

Are you just trying to stir up BS? Because I'm in game right now and my Vanu is certainly slowed when NMG is activated.
  3. Hungus

Been playing Vanu HA for 5+ hours tonight, slowed EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
  4. gunshooter

Other than the fact that NMG doesn't slow you. Resist Shield does, but not NMG. I literally just tested it with another HA running beside me with no shield on, exact same movespeed.
  5. Whargoul

It does slow you. Just run in a line and turn the shield on and off and you can clearly see your character moving at different speeds. You must be blind or something.
  6. Hungus

Don't mind him, he is just a troll. Just look at his post history, full of troll posts and flame bait.
  7. vampwood

Clearly you are wrong. Go make a TR character and a vanu character with the DEFAULT SHIELD nanite mesh generator. Your TR character will be slowed, your VS character will not.
  8. Lukor

Oh look, its this thread again.
  9. gunshooter

Ok you brought this ownij on yourself. Try not to be condescending when you're clearly wrong.

VS character runs at same speed as guy. TR character immediately loses ground and lags far behind guy. Clear as day, right here infront of your eyes, which must be blind or something.
    • Up x 2
  10. vampwood

For those people who think its a troll post, its not.
    Please spend 5 minutes making a new character on vanu and tr. Activate your NMG on Vanu, you will be running full speed. Do the same on TR, you will be snared. This isn't a conspiracy or a troll bait whatever, its clearly an overlook by the devs.

Thanks for the video gunshooter.
  11. ZeroX

I didn't see anything different in the video. TR has faster movement speed, that's why you're assuming that NMG is bugged.
  12. gunshooter

w...what?

All factions move at the same speed (and how this would be relevant I don't know), and you're blind. like 100% blind. The TR part is like watching usain bolt in the 100m.
  13. Whargoul

The TR LA has adrenaline pump cert. HERP DERP!
  14. gunshooter

i'm really amazed that people are trying their best to ignore clear evidence because they don't want to admit that there might be a bug in the game that favors them
  15. Blitzkrieg

Good bug find OP.
  16. ZeroX

They had a faster movement speed during the beta, so if they changed it I didn't know about it. NMG does slow me down all the time when I play HA so yeah, it works for me?
  17. Blitzkrieg

Just tried it a moment ago, it doesn't slow you at the moment. Unless this is a rank 1 bug. Because I haven't upgraded mine.
  18. ZeroX

When it's up it slows me down, when it's off I run faster. The movement speed drop isn't significant but it's there.
  19. vampwood

Please post video of your version. Are you certed in it? Are you using NMG or Resist shield? The video and self experience proves otherwise.
  20. ZeroX

Yes, I'm currently certed in NMG and I use only NMG for HA at the moment. It takes 10 seconds to get to that pole without NMG on and with it it's 13~14 seconds. So yeah, that's what, 30/40% movement speed less?