(Nix gameplay) It's not a kill-streak until...

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Mustarde, Dec 17, 2014.

1. ATRA_Wampa-One

Link or send me a PM of the video and I'll invite you on the spot.
  2. PanzerGoddess

im still in tossup mode for hsr1 or soas....sadly its hard deciding which one I want to use, some days its I want to marry my soas, some days I want to divorce it and marry the hsr1 again x_X
    • Up x 1
  3. Draegor

So people like the Nyx? I'm tossing up between this and an smg for my directive.
  4. Mustarde

I love the semi-auto scout rifles, but they do require patience and accuracy. SMG's can rack up lots of kills fast, but they tend to put you in suicide range where you'll get a few kills and die. With the Nyx or other scout rifles, you can kill mans until you run out of ammo (that's why I use ammo belt on all those builds). I would probably do SMG's if you want speed, or scout rifles if you want have a stronger battlefield presence with versatility at range.
    • Up x 2
  5. Skiptrace

I prefer the Shadow, but why a 2x sight on a mid-range battle rifle?
  6. Mustarde

Scopes are mostly preference. I ADS just about everything so I don't want to use a higher mag optic. I engage from 10-80m and only really pop stationary targets beyond 80.
    • Up x 1
  7. Dualice

On the subject of ADS, and I know this is diverging from the main topic slightly, do you also do this with SMGs? I recently earned my Shuriken and found myself looking down sights with it as often as hipfiring. I mention this as the auraxium SMGs' ADS stats seem superior to their regular counterparts, and have had surprisingly good results in doing so.
  8. Mustarde

I don't often use SMG's, but I think I've developed the following play style with them (and yes, the shurriken does give a benefit to aimed accuracy so ADS-ing with it makes sense)
    -1st gen SMG's and NS-7/MKV: ADS always unless within 10m
    -2nd gen SMG's: hipfire exclusively

The second gens just seem designed more for hipfire. They are more forgiving due to larger magazines and can use ALS so I play accordingly. The first gens have smaller mags, higher DPS and seem to work great for precise executions so I ADS them and seem to do well in 1v1 situations. The cyclone is basically a carbine so use it like one.
    • Up x 1
  9. Dualice

Yeah I know what you mean. After using Hailstorm and MKV, both with ALS, the stock hipfire cone on the Shuriken felt quite unreliable, especially whilst strafing.

Out of interest what do you do for rail attachment on your Armistice? I went with extended mag, but might dig it out again and try the laser.
  10. PanzerGoddess

im still playing bat**** crazy so. I have yet to learn how to not get in the suicide fights lol. If im not using an smg for defense on less contested places, Im usually found being the first to go in heavy contested places. I love short distance combat but Id rather be in the thick of it. Survival can be....well at times....difficult :D The majority of cqc isn't so bad but eventually you run into other legit players, any heavy usually spells disaster regardless of how well I shoot or how many shots I land....they typically use their environment just as good.

I use to use the ammo belt but use the kinetic now, too much cqc, it gives just enough survival ++ for me to justify using it. I do use the TSAR42 for cqc as well.