Nivida Driver 359.00 & 12 GB of memory

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by user101, Nov 21, 2015.

1. user101

If you read the latest what if's in Nvidia you will come across this statement saying that in window 10 it is recomended that you have 12 GB of memory to run your games. It does not stick out much and is sort of ambigus about just what games need this. But it is stated in a round about way.

So if your having troubles with windows 10 time to upgrade to 12 GB...
  2. user300115

Do you have a source for the 12GB claim?
  3. user101

I take it that you can't read a Nvidai update....????? If you can't read you should not post.
  4. Pfundi

Well a driver update usually doesnt come with announcements. And everyone who isnt using an NVidia Card doesnt need more RAM or what?
    So give us a link, or at least something to work with or Im going to report you (once again) and hope that you will eventually stop spreading misinformation.
    • Up x 1
  5. user101

Any one that down loads Nvidia drivers knows where the update page info is.. he just want to fight over what it says.. or he is just being lazy, next he will want the page and paragraph.
  6. user300115

This goes for you.
    Emphasis mine.

Source your posts in the future. This way we all avoid wasting our time with looking up obvious misleading claims.
    • Up x 2
  7. ObiVanuKenobi

So it's recommended to have 12 gb RAM when you run the game in full ultra and get an out of memory error.
    Ok.
  8. user101

That what I like about small minded people -- they never bother to look into the glass. And see why the statment was made. They just jump off the cliff and assume they don't need it.

CRASH CRASH & CRASH again then they complain to the DEV's.....and cry that the games does not work.