[Suggestion] Next Year

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RockPlanetSide2, Oct 27, 2017.

1. RockPlanetSide2

DBG please do not get crafty with your directives/goals next year. Any kind of grinding for pumpkin seeds or directive rewards should be done solo with out the need to disrupt normal game play.

The knifing was fun for about 1 minute, then it just became a bore, now it is just me waiting for the event to end to play. Same with Flash killls.

If some **** wants to hump around in a field looking for pumpkin so he can buy a glowing skull a$$-hat... let him, but don't ruin the game play for a month for everybody else while he does it.
    • Up x 2
  2. stalkish

;)
  3. Liewec123

some ideas:
    galact-o-pumpkin hunt replaced with seed gathering (so normal pumpkins advance progression too)
    a generic "kills while wearing a mask directive" rather than picking lame cheesy builds like flash and knife.
    keep the revive and resupply ones low.

but yes, i totally agree that next year it should be less grindy and selective,
    whoever designed the original version this year was out of their mind (or hates us),
    i mean...4,700 revives?! seriously lol.

next year it should be open ended, like "kills with a halloween mask" so you can just play the game normally.
    • Up x 2