New TR Medic looking for late night/weekend outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by ZoMfG, Jan 27, 2013.

1. ZoMfG

recently got PS2 after a hiatus with my computer messing up. i was in beta and am familiar with aspects of this game. im looking for an active, recognized outfit for operations.

what i bring to the table:
    1. u.s. army veteran with vast knowledge of tactical maneuvers.
    2. willingness to take orders or if given objectives to complete the mission.
    3. the ability to multiask

what i expect in return.
    1. mature people to game with
    2. not offended by me using profane language

thanks in advance and i look forward to gaming with you
  2. Pattyfathead1

Feel free to check out totalrecoiloutfit.com
  3. Patroclusx

56th recon division may also be a great place for you. We are a special forces focused outfit that is very focused on team play. Our peak times are 9:00pm PST -1:00AM PST. Check recruitment post for more info.
  4. IPHX_Tula

Hey ZoMfG,

Saw your post and thought I'd let you know Iron Phoenix is an option. We're a group for gamers over the age of eighteen. While a lot of our teammates are in their 20s, many of our PS2 folks are in their 30s-40s; we even have some in their 50s. We jokingly refer to ourselves as "the prune juice mafia". It's a good mix of maturity and humor; while we predominately maintain objectives and run strategy, it's always fun and there are lots of laughs in Mumble.

Folks in IPHX play throughout the week, with the biggest grouping during the weekend. We've got both East & West Coast players, and we have a pretty good time. I can say with great confidence that you won't find a nicer group of guys (and a couple of gals) who are always willing to run a raid or discuss cert strategy.

Feel free to catch me in game - I'm there most evenings; definitely on the weekends. Or if you see anyone with the tag IPHX feel free to say hi. We would love to let you run with the squad and test the waters.

IPHX_Tula
  5. Shepherd

Evening.

If you want an organized outfit, come check out The Terran Republican Guard [TRG].

Have a look at our recruitment app here: http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...rg-highly-organized-established-outfit.60642/
    Or our website at www.TRGgaming.net.

We have only a few requirements for membership (which it appears you have covered):
    1) 18+ a FIRM restriction. We maintain a mature membership
    2) Active use of our Team Speak Server

Here is a video of our ops just last night, doing a Gal drop which resulted in the Capture of the Crown

We are always looking for experienced Combat Medics, and would love to have more people who can bring real-world military experience to the outfit!