New Tool Option

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Freedym Fry, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Freedym Fry

I don't really mind the new crossbow recon bolts, it's kind of a relief to not have to use a dart just to check a corner. And it's also nice carrying a recon xbow just to check out an area without wasting a dart for it. However, there are definitely times now where I wish I had another tool option, because the recon darts are not so useful. It makes sense that there should be something else we can use. What should it be?

I can think of a bunch of things, most have probably been suggested already. Teleport dart, flying drone, etc. but many times now I've wanted something other than recon darts since it's already getting covered. Anyone want anything else?
  2. Zinus

Painter dart.
    Does nothing unless it hits an enemy vehicle, if it hits it auto-spots it for everyone in a "big" radius.
    Vehicle occupants are notified about the dart.
    Dart can be destroyed and it sticks to the vehicles.

It's all i want :3
    • Up x 1
  3. Jawarisin

If you say they are useless, sorry, but you've got no clue what you're talking about, go back to the game, play some more, get better, understand the game better, and then come to this post again.

/rant
    • Up x 1
  4. Freedym Fry

Then let me fix it for you. The recon bolts are not as useful in all situations (anymore). You may disagree, I like to have options. It's called flexibility. It's like saying ammo belt is useful, why use any other suit?
  5. Jawarisin

It's like saying, the recon dart tool is the tool which profits the most from upgrades, up to some OP summits which im suprised wasn't nerfed yet. Why use anything else.