New thoughts on all 3 maxes

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Bape, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Bape

It seems that the slug attachment for the empire specific AV weapons aren't really slugs. They are most likely thinking of a name for it so they just called it slug OR they are testing 2 different type of weapons rather making another weapon.

NC- Aegis and the Sparrow W/O slug
    The Aegis shield can now take ALOT and i mean ALOTTTTTTTT!!! of bullet damage and rocket and good cool down for max shield. This is perfect since you still can get shot in the front(that open space you see) and rear/back.

It seems when you equip slug it takes 14 shots to destroy a tank from the back but OHK kill infantry in close range and medium range is 2 shot kill still.

Can kill max with 6 with slug and can kill max with 5-6 shot without slug

Overview- Right now this is perfect and should stay as it is.

TR- Anchor and the Fracture W/O slug

No changes added it seems they are happy as it is.
    But with slug I realize It does no damage to vehicles? glitch maybe?
    It can OHK kill infantry at close range with slug and 2 shot kill at medium-long.
    Took 10 shots to kill a max with slug and w/o slug took 8

Overview- I believe TR is perfect as it is.

VS- Starfire and the ZOE shield.

VS has no slug attachment seems it doesn't need it?

ZOE shield seems crazy good it doesn't drain and let you turn it off and on anytime as you please. You can use it to catch up with infantry and not left behind. I have not tested the damage penalty so if anyone can tell me their thoughts on the damage. The damage buff is very noticeable I can almost insta gib infantry with the nebula.

Starfire
    Full charge OHK infantry
    2 full charges from the back destroy tank
    1 full charge can almost insta gib maxes.

Overview- Im perfectly fine with the VS but to be honest they are actually the new "NC MAXES" now since they can almost isnta kill maxes lol:(.
  2. Turiel =RL=

Which one do you expect to get nerfed first?
  3. Bape

To be honest NC shield isn't that good compared to ZOE or Anchor mode but each has its advantages and disadvantages.

TR- Can kill faster but are a sitting statue to get blow up the ***.
    ZOE- faster and stronger but dies faster.
    Nc- Can be a real tank but it has weaknesses like a tank rear and the back can kill it faster then a infantry.

But to answer you're question probably will be like TR>VS>NC but to be honest all 3 looks balance.