New Terran outfit - Cobalt Terran Assault Forces (CTAF) - recruiting

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by PsychoBat, Dec 9, 2012.

1. PsychoBat

Glad you enjoyed playing with us! Send me a tell ingame (PsychoBat) and I'll throw you an invite.
  2. Gimpsy

Hey PsychoBat

i remember you we played together while were warcamping vanu.

If you are interested in more cooperation add me =)
  3. PsychoBat

Hey! Definately interested in playing with you more : ). Will try to keep in mind to add you ingame. Your ingame name was same as here on forums, right?
  4. miraado

Ok! Just wondering when you're usually on. My playtime can be limited depending on what day it is. (Plus I'm in America on an EU server.)
  5. PsychoBat

I'm usually on between 5 pm - 12 am my time at least which should be 7 am - 2 pm PST if I'm not mistaken.
  6. PsychoBat

Were more alive then ever! We're now part of the newly created UTRO alliance which allows us to have major joint ops with other outfits multiple times a week. We also usually have one large event every week.

To get in, contact PsychoBat, Spjutulf or GeneralTsao ingame.
  7. George Kemp

Hey i was wondering if i can join the outfit?

Name: n0bl3k3mpTR

I'm a decent pilot, light assault and engie. But i'm ok with the other classes aswell
  8. EnergYY

Hi im interested in joining aswell. Im battlerank 14 now, but Im not new to shooters. I mostly play infiltrator, with an automatic rifle, but sometimes takeout my bolt-action sniper rifle to snipe. Im 15 and mature. Have teamspeak if you require it. My home country is Lithuania, but I can speak English aswell. I really like big battles with much players, so I could get behind enemy lines(flanking) and kill a bunch of them(hopefully).
    BTW my IGN is Energo
  9. Yakov

Hey there, I have been playing PS2 for a while now. I am Battle Rank 33 and I am experienced in classes: Medic, Engineer and Infiltrator. Having bought weapons with station cash for my Prowler too, I can outclass most heavy vehicles on the battlefield.

My Info:

Name: NunKiller
    From England
  10. Sliced

Hi,
    I'm currently looking for a pleasant outfit. I'm not a hard core player, but I do enjoy playing to win.
    I play most nights. I'm rank 50~ .
    I'm mostly infantry. I can't fly to save my life, however I'm currently trying to get used to my Prowler / Lightening. So far so good, but I believe I can still get far better.
    When as an infantry I'm mainly a light assault / heavy assault and leaving the engineer for only when using tanks.
    I own a microphone that works when it can be bothered, however should be replaced eventually.

This will be my first outfit that I have joined. So it may take me a while to get used to everything but please bare with me.

My information -
    • IGN : ForMyQueenAndCountry
  11. RIctavius

guys to who are applying, CTAF are in major hiatus
  12. sup3rt0aster

Ingame name: FEARMEANDOBEY
    Skills: Decent ESF pilot and good light assault, just don't ask me to fly a Gal, it will end badly for everyone involved. Can also lead squad/platoon.

I have been playing Planetside 2 now since beta (almost 220 hours now) but haven't really been in a real outfit, and this seems like a pretty cool group :)