[Suggestion] New Prowler Main Gun

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CursoryRaptor, Nov 13, 2014.

1. CursoryRaptor

2. Flamberge

Only if it comes with the Beetle.

I would be all for this, if the NC got some kind of shotgun railgun thingy.
    • Up x 3
  3. 00000000000000000000

I'm all behind this if they give VS a decent....or at least usable MBT.
  4. CursoryRaptor

You're going to have to be more specific than that, dude. And I think we'll have to restrict our wishlist to main guns for this thread. So the question is what Vanu-themed main gun would you like to see on the Magrider?
  5. 00000000000000000000

Maybe a tank cannon that doesn't have the highest bullet drop out of all tank cannons? I feel like I may have read somewhere that Vanus benefit was a lack of bullet drop, but looking at the Magrider cannons that can't be true....can it?
  6. CursoryRaptor

Okay... still need more details. For example, would you like something sort of like an actual honest to God laser? (Obviously, the inherent accuracy would mean damage per second would have to suffer, but still...)
    • Up x 1
  7. 00000000000000000000

Could I get a Saron on the Lightning instead? I'll settle for that, the Saron on a lightning.
  8. Hoki

How about just a normal cannon?

I'm pretty sure the TR invented a cannon before they invented a double cannon.
  9. AdmiralArcher

actually America did that before them :) and the british before us (slightly)

remember the TR took over the world after they determined that the governments werent doing a good enough job.
  10. FateJH

What about a single barrel Prowler turret

that fires P2-120 AP shells

like it were the C75 Viper?
    • Up x 1
  11. ajma

Mag gets very good after a 7000 cert investment.

Edit: Yes, I know.