NEw patch 13/02/02 as create more issue than solve some !

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stew360, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Stew360

FPS PROBLEMS : Huge ones i mean i was use to run the game with ultra setting in big figth , with at least 40 45ish to 70 80ish AT ULTRA texture quality 0 in the ini files

Now i simply cant and even if a lower the graphics , i keep getting 30 fps or lower in big figth ive been running in some 15 fps at zurvan ive Never ever seen thats before some of my friends with similars pc specs found their game to be unplayable

CLIENT CRASH : ive ran into massive and multiples client crash

LOCK ON sound Qs are gones , so you cant deploys any flares in times

LAG LAG LAG : the servers are laggyers than ever

View distance : ive been experiencing worst view distance than techplant figths when everyones was inside the techplant , peoples poping in and out of your FOV simply game breaking and super anoying

Weird ADS bugs : When you fall of a cliff about 3 to 4 feet and aim down the sigth rigth after your sigth is compleatly mess up and all over the place

MAX SUPER ANOYING GLITCH : when some maxs are shooting their is a super anoying visual glitch thats make your fps go down a tons

Background flickering still there , respwan with no health still there , respawn with no amo still there etc..etc..

and these are just a few on numerous ones

this patch should have been post pone for about a month to get it rigth , i feel this agains was rushed , when the time will come where actually patch will FIX stuff instead of introducing millions of new glitch whiout fixing a single of the previous ones

At least the game was playable yesterday , now i cant play it , i cant enjoy it , i cant set my graphics on ultra no more , so my graphics are dumb down the game is laggy the client is broken my fps is choppy and discusting , the view distance is horrible , and so on

I would prefere to get back on the previous build at least it was playable

and all the design changes to bases ? I cant enjoy them so why should i care about it ?
  2. Phyr

That is a much shorter list then the "fixed" list. Your thread title is a lie.
  3. QuantumMechanic

The lag and render distance problems you are seeing might have nothing to do with the patch. There's probably more players than usual checking out the new patch, and that could cause those problems. Although server status shows there are no servers at "high" population right now (surprise surprise).

According to steam's statistics, Planetisde 2 peaked with over 20,000 players today. Normally it peaks at 10,000 to 13,000, so there's definately more people than usual playing today.
    • Up x 1
  4. Stew360

I did not try to make a broken patch notes i simply show some of the worst broken issue created ;) but those are gamebreaking , it make the game Unplayable simply unplayable
  5. Talizzar

What? LOL... SOE has even admitted they are looking into the FPS lag issues...Sheesh fanboi much?
  6. Phyr

That doesn't mean he's wrong.
  7. QuantumMechanic

Calling me a fanboi, that's cute.
  8. Stew360

ive already think of ( populations migth be the cause ) as well , its not iam pretty confident its not , but ive experience figth with fully pops servers at the empire showdown ( last time ) the lag was atrocious at some point , but ive never ever got my fps to go below 25 Never ever ... i was running at 45 to 55 at bastion while recording with fraps so ...

And ive experience many figths before at ti alloy with the maximum pops you can have with Qs to get in the dervers or continents and never ever experience that bad performance since techtest

You could have been rigth on this but iam confident thats is not the cause , the build is the cause
  9. BoogieHegdehog

Delete Useroptions.ini. Restart. Watch your FPS rise.
  10. Gumbo

Tried it. Didnt work.
  11. BoogieHegdehog

That sucks, my FPS jumped back up to what it was pre patch.
  12. Stew360

I did thats even before starting the patch lol

Also ive try to get my Ultra setting back , simply impossible , the game look worst than ever with choppy fps , stutering , bad overall performance , view distance and so on ....

I would like this to be a bad dream , but now we are stuck with this abobination...