New Outfit Recruiting for NC

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Lanseril Storm, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Lanseril Storm

After several weeks of popping to a few outfit parties I have decided I am alittle more competitive than I thought.
    My Wife and I have decided to make a outfit.
    We do not have a name for it yet, but will have one by tonight when I get off work and log on.
    We do not care what your KD is, all we care about is that your mature and 18 and over. No exeptions.
    We are on NC side.

I am looking to build this outfit into something bigger, such as a community.
    If you are interested in joining please message me on here, or on psn: Lanseril_Storm
    I will take suggestions on names, so if you are interested then please message me on here or psn and if you want to help with the name just toss up one word which you think will describe our outfit/future community.
    Just trying to get some inspiration for some names. I want the name to be original so if you have a name and are able to type it into google and see a gaming clan/community with that name then Its not original and scrap it.

Its going to be hard but hopefully I get some interested players to help build this.