New [NWO] Recruitment Thread [NC]

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by The_OG_Miller, Aug 26, 2015.

1. The_OG_Miller

Previous thread gives of kinda of a bad image as it is a bit outdated, so we made a new one! (<3 confused)
    [IMG]

Who We Are:

New World Order are an active outfit founded during early EU beta made up of PS2 PC vets, PS2 on PS4 beta players and new PS2 players. We have a range of experience from newer players still learning the intricacies of the game through to BR100 members.

Our aim is to have a positive impact on the battlefield through coordinated squad play whilst still having fun. We currently have 50 members but we seeking to add new members who are active and committed to the game.

We are not a zergfit, we believe in quality over quantity but we are not elitist. The most important attributes we are looking for in members is a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and improve and to be regularly active in game.

NWO is a "learning organisation", in other words we recognise the need to always learn and adapt to ensure we are as effective as we can be on the battlefield. What that means is we are willing to listen and learn from our members.

Fun is the reason we play. We have our squad ops, where we play more seriously for the objective, but fun is our main thing. After all, fun is the point of gaming. And fighting alone is not fun.

Are you fed up of that medic not reviving you? We can help. Are you fed up of that engineer not giving you ammo? We can help. Are you fed up of all of your support running away from the point and dying? We can help.

Joining Requirements:

Do not be afraid to apply if you do not meet one or two of these requirements, they are just to get a feel for if you are generally a well-rounded and experienced player suitable to join the outfit. If you don't meet the requirements but are clearly an active and committed player we are very likely to accept your application and help you improve your ingame skills.

• BR 25 or above
    • 12h+ total gameplay on ‘primary classes’ (medic + HA + engineer)

You must be 16 years or over to join the outfit. Exceptions to this rule can be made, but you must be able to prove you are a mature player who can play effectively in an organised group.

You must have a working mic to play with the outfit. Communication is vital in a game such as this one, so a mic is required to organize groups effectively.

You must listen to what squad/platoon leaders say and order their forces to do. In order to play as a group effectively everyone must listen and comply to the squad leader's orders. They will not ask anything unreasonable. No lone wolves running off and doing as they please. If you are playing in a squad, you cooperate 100% of the time, otherwise don't bother.

Recruitment:

Send us an application under the membership at: http://planetside2outfit.enjin.com/recruitment

If you meet the requirements for entry and wish to join (or at least try out) the outfit. For a 14 day period you will be watched by the leadership to see if you fit well into the outfit, and if it is determined that you are 'suitable', you can stick around.(This last part is to make sure you are not a complete idiot).

Speak to one of the Outfit leaders listed below if you have any queries, or post in the shout box on the website.

Leadership:

MillerNC - (PSN: The_OG_Miller) - Founder
    aBitConfusedNC - (PSN: aBitConfused-UK) - Squad leader
    • Up x 2
  2. antonk123

3. antonk123

goddammit Ceres NC, join some good outfits instead of f*cking zergfits.
  4. The_OG_Miller

Just to clarify, he's not talking about us...... I hope....
  5. antonk123

right yes, this meant to draw attention to this as an organised outfit rather than a zergfit (cough SAS)
  6. Ryme_Intrinseca

I was thinking about making an NC character, is it entirely necessary to apply through enjin?
  7. Keidranex

Far as I know it's very preferable as it allows leaders to keep track of who is who, but if you're like me you'll meet the requirements, sign up, then never use that website again (unless told to look at a forum post there) ;)
  8. Ryme_Intrinseca

Hey, thanks for reply. I just have an aversion to registering for websites, never had to do it for an FPS before and I'm too old to start now...
  9. AxiomInsanity87

No it's fine mate.

So long as it's on a guild/clan hosting site rather than privately made, you're good.
  10. Pwncakes

Hey, I got accepted to NWO, but i never got any invite or anything. So just wondering how you go about adding people to the Outfit?
  11. HeskeyCeres

Gunna Bump this, come keep it up guys!
  12. HeskeyCeres

13. AxiomInsanity87

Glad you guys are back

It was not even funny anymore with how bad NC were doing lol.
  14. Keidranex

A lot of us took a break from Planetside for a bit, quite a few people got burnt out or had real-life stuffs going on, but now quite a few of us are playing together regularly (even if sometimes it's not NC or even Ceres for that matter).
  15. HeskeyCeres