New Implant System....

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Pryzma, May 6, 2017.

1. Pryzma

Typical pay to win modul...I already boutgh 5 implant packs and i still didnt get Battle Hardanedd and Catlike.. this is a joke...this new inplant system gives to players way more frustraiton then the old one.esspecially for new players.....why cant we buy each basic implant for 100 certs? Why do we need this idiot RNG.... this is way too grindy so I guess I just gave up... I quit PS2 for a while...
  2. Eternaloptimist

See the numerous discussion threads on the gameplay forum which include a recent comment on the latest one from RadarX about the RNG.

Personally, I got the implants I wanted on most of my avatars after 2-3 large bundle purchases. I'm still waiting on a couple but I would rather have this system than the old one, with need to grind for implant drops to build chargers.

Two questions though (about P2W)- what have you paid? (I've not paid a red cent for implants, just the certs I earned from gameplay) - and what do you think makes implants an "I win" feature? they can help, sure, but they're not game changers in my experience............they don't make you shoot better or take less damage.

I'm afraid this argument has been thoroughly aired since new implants were launched and is pretty much over now.