New implant changes?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Alizona, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Alizona

So can anyone fill us in on how to make these new Tier 4 implants? What are the new formulas?

Better yet, is there a wiki somewhere that is updated yet to reflect today's changes, so I can go read?
  2. Pikachu

Put 3 tier 3 in the blender.
  3. Alizona

Oh dear, that's what I was afraid of... I feel so sad that I spent all my Tier 3 implants making UltraChargers. I didn't even really need them, I still have over 600 of the basic chargers.

At least I stopped making the UltraChargers a few weeks ago when I learned new implants were coming. And I also stopped using my tier 1's, I have about 70 of those ready to go.
  4. Shanther

• Up x 1
  5. Jac70

I think it's 5 tier 3, if not I wasted 4 tier 3s making some 4s. Mind you I got Sensor Shield 4 and Hold Breath 4 with my 1st 2 attempts and they are the only ones I am bothered about.

Have to see how they burn through implants before deciding if they are worth it over tier 3s.
  6. Alizona

It took me a few months to get all the implants... and here we go again, gotta do it all over again. sigh