New Hood Ornament: Holo Certs

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by DiHorizon, May 15, 2013.

1. DiHorizon

In addition to allowing cosmetic items to be purchased with Certs, the test server currently features a new hood ornament. Presumably it's intended as a bold statement of how many certs you'll be rolling with after buying weapons with SC. Placement is currently broken, putting the ornament under the vehicle.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Cl1mh4224rd

It's so the enemy is reminded of what they're giving you as you run them over.
    • Up x 1
  3. Ryko Nailo

Why do I have a feeling it will cost 10k certs and can't be bought with SC?
    • Up x 3
  4. UKAvenger

No sale! I think theres only one hood ornament i could see myself buying and thats the holo logo. They are so small they arnt worth it in my opinion, most just look silly and unrealistic not worth spending actual money on.
  5. Cirevam

If you can buy this with SC then you're buying certs (okay, a single glowing cert) with cash, which is P2W :p
    • Up x 2
  6. ItsJustDash

That palm camo...
    Wtf did they just take a palm leaf brush in photoshop and go random with it on puke yellow color background?

I will be expected to shell out $5 for that too I suppose.
    • Up x 1
  7. Ash87

You know if they did that, I would be really happy tbh.
  8. Worph

They should give it to everyone who ever logged into the testserver.
    Didn't all the forumside-kids ask for certs as compensation for playing on the PTS? There you have it. Give them 1 cert, so to speak :p

And it would be really nice if you could buy it in-game with certs. (IF you didn't get it for being on the PTS :D)
  9. commandoFi

They added plain white decals too. ("summer fun" decal)