[Suggestion] new gear idea

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Maniac3255, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Maniac3255

Hi guys I am posting about two new ideas for the infiltrator. These ideas are new gear to use. Each of these came from something in the current game that on vehicles or a grenade.

Jammer- This would be similar to the EMP grenade. The purpose of the jammer is to jam the map only. This would have a set area similar to the current tools the infiltrator has. It would also show up like the motion sensor on the map unless in the zone. This would only have a couple of uses for a set amount of time. The time would be set the same as the motion sensor. it can be effected by emp grenades and bullets. It also makes a noise in which it can be located.

cloak bubble- the purpose of this is to create a bubble that cloaks all who enter. This is similar to the cloak sunderer. This would have a time limit similar to the motion sensor. The countermeasure to this would be similar the sunderer. The bubble can be seen if close enough and only has a range similar to the medic shield recharge ability. Basically create a infantry version of the cloak sunderer. Although there is a new implant that allows the individual to cloak if sitting still.

if any suggestions post below.
  2. BrbImAFK

Jammer - Interesting idea, but I'm not a big fan of large-scale hard counters, generally, so overall I'm against this.

Cloak bubble - Maybe it's an imagination fail, but I honestly can't actually see a viable use for this. In addition, it looks like a massive "spam explosives here" sign to me.....
  3. Maniac3255

true the bubble is a sign for that, but the jammer seems more realistic. Considering that new implant, the bubble would be irrelevant.