[Suggestion] New content for all!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KXOPH, May 9, 2016.

1. KXOPH

How to improve the Planetside 2, stop losing subscribers and attract new players. Free, no registration and SMS !!!
    1) Stop Nerf game! !!

2) Stop Nerf NC! !!

3) Stop listening to TR and VS, when it comes to new content for the NC. I'm serious, VS TR and receive what you give them, while the NC gets what he wants and VS TR (something that is beneficial for them, but not for the NC).

4) Sights for pistols!
    You must enter this simple chores, the reason is very simple. Players have long asked about this, moreover, is now NS weapons increasingly displaces ES weapon due to its versatility. But so ES will become more competitive weapon capable.

5) NS sights for all types of weapons ES !!!
    It's very simple and logical! NS is a supplier of weapons for all factions. Why NS can not be a supplier of parts for ES Devices weapons? For example NS sight for EM6 buedt cost 100 cert.
    The same can be done for NS weapons, only ES sights. What? It is a universal Picatinny rail mount, and it is each weapon in the game.
    Thus, all players will get more content.

6) ES shotguns for MAX TR and VS, ES, and machine guns to MAX NC !!!
    You've already added to the HMG NS, keep it well done, you'll see NC will be very grateful to you. Enter the game for shotguns ES MAX TR and VS, ES, and machine guns to MAX NC, at the same time enter and NS shotgun!

More content, more flexibility in configuring MAX.

7) Smart - Choke absolutely for all shotguns in the game, for all factions !!!
    I mean, it would make more viable shotguns. Thus they will become an integral part of combat equipment of storm troopers.

Oh NC as a player like that would be Smart - Choke was available for NC05 Jackhammer (although it would be desirable to maintain the increase in the cage). Perhaps setting in NC05 Jackhammer trunk modifier is not available fire mode queue?

No, I'm serious! After TR received "Ballistic rapid refire toggle", and it really improved this weapon, it has become more universal than it was much more effective in the short and medium distances. We also want to be that our weapons were ES more flexible to different situations. Besides gauss weapons it is actually much more effeciency than firearms, and it well may not be a shotgun, but once it is already there, let's improve it together !!!
    I'm sure! This step does not disturb the balance of the game, but definitely improve gameplay. For Lasher X2 VS it is also possible that to come up with something, but there is VS let themselves be offered. I seriously ES weapon should be a much more formidable.
    To all this I think you can add a couple of mods ES for these guns.

8) Change characteristics shotguns MAX!
    Standard accuracy shooting shotguns MAX should be "AIM ACCURACY" instead of "HIP ACCURACY", think of yourself MAX platform is more robust and versatile, hence the guns on it can be much more powerful than in the hands of an ordinary infantryman. Plus, I think it should be added:

"Heavy smart - Choke" for shotguns MAX.
    As an alternative to Slug or completely replacing the Slug or she will be packed for the trunk as in the case with the NC08 Mag - Scatter, only it will cost 500 cert.

9) Change the skin T7 Mini - Chaingun and NC05 Jackhammer.

T7 Mini - Chaingun do look like this:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

NC05 Jackhammer just add massive butt, like Gauss SAW. So they will look much more menacing and express all its power only one view, than it is now.

10) Mjolnir to be transferred to the class of weapons NS.

For NC add what was promised, and it is this!
    [IMG]

Why? It's simple! Now the game has a lot of equipment for the different weapons the NS, namely for combat at long and medium distances as against tanks (E540 Helberd), and anti-aircraft (well, you know what kind of guns). But! Analog volcano (that started it all) is not present, Mjolnir just increasingly expresses NS weapon. Thus players of all factions will have already tested the new content, but will receive the NC than their deprived.

I'll be frank with you. We all know that Mjolnir gave NC just because TR and VS were against the fact that you were going to add to the game to NC. NC was not against this weapon, on the other hand we are all looking forward to it, but in the end we have brutally ***** = \ Dove instead gauss weapons, a piece of which is unclear.

Just keep firing mode of semi-automatic weapons, even if he does not shoot explosive rounds, and than in the likeness of ferromagnetic armor-piercing needle, accelerate to the speed of sound with two powerful electromagnets. And what would be the trace of a flying projectile was the same as that of AF-8 RailJack. Ballistics these shells should be the same as that of TR and VS.

And one more thing! If you have not listened VS TR and then it happened much earlier update, and caused much more positive emotions of players, and NC in particular.

11) M40 Fury for all ES tanks in the game.

A couple of comments on this subject! More fun and more content!
    Now the tanks are not in an enviable position, and then they are destroyed by infantry using C4, and so the tank crews will have more protection against attacking infantry, and more confidence in the successful battle, and it is quite against Harasser Effectiveness ... So there will be no imbalance !!! (See item №1)

12) The under-barrel shotguns!

Make them semi-automatic charging 3, the same as ordinary shotguns, but slightly less powerful.

13) The under-barrel granatoment, improvement!

Enlarge damage caused by explosion, a little more than they are now, but still less than it was at the start of the game.

14) The launcher improvement!

Enlarge damage caused by explosion, a little more than they are now, but still less than it was at the start of the game.

15) Change the model Blitz GD - 10 and AF - 4 Cyclone!
    [IMG]
    Make it the same as "Kriss vector". I seriously submachine gun NC and TR are extremely similar, and thus will emphasize the individuality of the faction NC, and at the same time TR retain individuality of his faction as the standard form of recharging them more suitable.

16) General cert bank for your entire account.

So the game will become more welcoming to newcomers.

17) Why did nerf Orion VS54?

After all, this issue can be approached more creatively, with minimal impact on the development team.
    Let's think. In war, the warring parties often use the technology of their enemies. Get them on the battlefield, or stealing drawings, and later adapted for technologies for themselves.

Now players of all factions from time to time playing the characters of the fractions are not their main characters + to this, there are new players. So let's simplify their lives!

Give NC and TR Orion VS54 to nerf, and of course, with the ES skins and firing sounds (and of course return Orion VS54 VS in the form which it was), at the same time VS should have at its disposal NC6 Gauss SAW and T9 CARV ( Of course, with the ES skins and sounds of shooting) and NC will get on by Orion VS54, T9 CARV. Well TR have at their disposal Orion VS54, NC6 Gauss SAW. And all these weapons should look and sound their fractions, respectively.

For those who do not understand and explain exactly in the tank easier.

Each faction will receive:

NC - T9 CARV, Orion VS54;

VS - Gauss SAW, T9 CARV;

TR - Orion VS54, Gauss SAW;

It would be great to realize it! Thus it will be easier for beginners to master. For example, playing for the TR he wants to do more damage, and he will take in the order Gauss SAW (but with ES skins and sound), and yes, the cost of these guns at the fraction shall not exceed 250 cert.

The same can be done with TRAC - 5, AF - 9, VE3, NC1 Gauss Rifel, Pulsar VS1, T1 Cycler.

It must be done in order that he would not enter the same type of tons of weapons NS.

18) Personality NC!

Change carbines and assault rifles NC system "Bullpup" system. And guns recharge system also should change.

19) NC tracer bullets color change to blue or dark blue.

Just the fact that there is now no slightest logic. Judge for yourself:

TR - the color of red faction - originally displayed on the map in red - the color of red tracer bullets trace;

VS - faction color purple (or magenta) - originally displayed on the map in purple - the color of tracers trace (plasma) purple;

NC - color blue fractions (by the way the color of freedom) - originally displayed on the map in blue - (And here comes the fun you're ready.?) - The color of the trace tracer bullets yellow !!!

I certainly understand that all factions have two colors, but it's just a mockery. I want to ask you! Where is the logic?
    So do it please.

20) Hard Light Armor for the NC should be blue.
    It just reminds me of when the directive system was introduced to the game, and NC ARX armor was purple (well, you know what I mean).

P.S.
    Since I'm a player NC is mostly standing on the side of his faction, but as you can see here, I tried to keep the interests of all three factions. So ask to refrain from speaking on the subject "NC It is not necessary to have them, and so all is well" all TR, VS, and even some of the NC.
    As you can see here are collected suggestions to improve the game in some aspects. Improvement! Do not nerf!
    However, I will be happy if you share with new fresh ideas with everyone.
  2. FateJH

I really can't write the reply to everything in this post. Each sentence just distracts me far too much.

All I will say is I resist all your suggestions that invole NS equipment, whether it involves creating more, or shifting ES into NS, or shifting ES equipment between the different factions. All the arsenals have more than enough variety within most of their primary slot weapons that there is always an option.

Additionally, I think you don't understand about the Mjolnir - it was designed to be the counterpart to the TVulcan, as was the Aphelion. The Gatekeeper is the counterpart to the Enforcer and the Saron. You're not getting two long range secondaries, not even if you ask politely, and it doesn't feel like you'd accept that unused weapon model being used for something you have to hug your enemy to use.
    That's called DBC.
    Because insanity.
  3. KXOPH

OMG!
    It began -_\

Do you even know how to read?
    I already know you for what has been added Mjolnir, I'm talking about the fact that from the beginning we had to give this!
    [IMG]
    And I repeat to you, particularly gifted genius, that this weapon does not suit us perfectly !!! This is not the gauss weapons !!!
    We need this:
    [IMG]
    And that piece of weapon that is now called "Mjölnir" translate into a class of weapons NS.
    What is not clear? What is a word you do not understand?
  4. FateJH

I've never seen that one before.
    If you want to be technical, its model is a modification of one of the upgraded models for the NC MAX's arms. It also definitely acts shotgun-y as far as shotguns in this game are concerned. You are correct that it's not very gauss in aesthetics but not many NC guns are either, at least not from a classic envisioning of "gauss"-like technology.

If you want to swap the models, then so be it; but the basic weapon should still serve the function for which it was purposed.

For the record, I only defend the Gatekeeper against buffoons who don't know how to read or apply statistics, or people who don't even understand why many TR were bitter about the range on the Vulcan. I oppose the last round of secondaries as a whole on the grounds that we should strive for factions to vary even the ways they engage each other as core aspects of their design.
    It's not the words that are unclear themselves. It's why the words are in the exact order that you put them that is unclear.
  5. KXOPH

So, okay ...
    Explain Mjolnir to be transferred to the section of weapons NS.
    And this weapon
    [IMG]
    Mjolnir to come on shift to NC, and be in the same klase that Volcano
    Is it clear now?
  6. EPIC389

You realize how much work it takes to add these into the game right. The new nc vehicle weapon, im for it but i don't like adding the mjolnir into the NS arsenal. The whole point of the mjolnir was to be a close range AV weapon. The new weapon would be more of a long range weapon. Replace the enforcer if thats the case

Scopes for pistols im good with.

We don't need skins and models right now. It doesn't really matter. Talk to player studio if you are really obsessed with those. Models don't really matter that much

The orion was not nerfed. It was changed. It was made more accurate but lost its 75% movement speed multiplier. Its a matter of perspective. To some, it was nerfed. To most it was changed
  7. Campagne

#5 is actually a really good idea. There's already a host of NS sights from 1x to 6x+, and sights can already be bought for DBC.

#10 I'm somewhat inclined to agree with. NC can dump the Mjolnir and use the Enforcer as their short range AV weapon. (Its range is short already. :p) And for a long range AV weapon, we could get an armour-piercing Railjack of sorts. :D
  8. Khallixtus

I'm actually really inclined towards the idea of adding NS Sights to all ES Weapons, it just makes sense. The biggest problem is the effort to implement this, which is more than the result is worth.

Smart-Choke on MAX won't work. The entire idea of Smart-Choke is to aim the thing, and there is no way to aim a MAX weapon short of removing one of them, which NO ONE will agree with. They'd rather go Jackhammer HA.

Making all the main LMGs non-ES is a terrible idea. I want some faction diversity in this game, its one of the reasons I play it.

Other than that, a lot of these ideas are hard to implement and largely unnecessary. There are better things for Daybreak to be doing.
  9. KXOPH

People are what your brain?
    Did I say that ENFORCER ML85 must be translated into the category of weapons for close combat? NO! ENFORCER ML85 should just as well stay where it is now!
    I'm talking about the fact that Mjolnir to be moved into the category of weapons just as well stay NS and a melee weapon for the art, such as "Vulcan" and "Aphelion" but will be available to all 3 factions. Because Mjolnir will become NS melee weapon for transport.

But this weapon should come to replace "Mjolnir"

[IMG]

And it should be in the same class that "Vulcan", "Aphelion". It must also have a high rate of fire, and exactly the same as that of a short range "Vulcan", "Aphelion".
  10. KXOPH

Especially for you!
    Read attentively! What needs to be done before adding Heavy smart - Choke

8) Change characteristics shotguns MAX!
    Standard accuracy shooting shotguns MAX should be "AIM ACCURACY" instead of "HIP ACCURACY", think of yourself MAX platform is more robust and versatile, hence the guns on it can be much more powerful than in the hands of an ordinary infantryman. Plus, I think it should be added:

"Heavy smart - Choke" for shotguns MAX.
    As an alternative to Slug or completely replacing the Slug or she will be packed for the trunk as in the case with the NC08 Mag - Scatter, only it will cost 500 cert.
  11. Campagne

Yeah but that's boring!

And with a model like that, it would be much better suited to long range weapon then a Vulcan-like weapon.