New Conglomerate Tactical Squad [TSNC]

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Rispir, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Rispir

TSNC is a newly formed outfit lead by me, Rispir! I am looking to run a tight outfit with legitimate squad/platoon leaders that know what their doing. I myself have EXTENSIVE experience in leading clans/guilds and leading fast paced 10 man squads on World of Warcraft. I have also lead very large guilds exceeding 500+ members. I am always looking for any and all members who wish to join, no matter what skill level you are! You can apply to be a platoon/squad leader or you can just come and play with our platoons when you feel like it and just be a front lines soldier. How you play in the outfit is totally up to you but I can say we will NOT tolerate team killers or players who disobey commands! We run a tight outfit and get our enjoyment from well coordinated team work, not random and mindless game play. If we sound like your kind of outfit then by all means please hit me up in game, my name in game is Rispir. Feel free to add me and message me or leave a reply to this thread with your in game name or other contact info so I can contact you. Have a nice day and keep on fighting the good fight! :)
  2. Rispir

Still openly recruiting anyone who wants in :)