New Conglomerate Helios Deadbeats recruitment

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by DaxHarley, Dec 5, 2012.

1. DaxHarley

We are a new outfit have very few members with an emphasis on teamwork, squad based tactics, and division of objectives between squads

Requirements:
    Must be able to follow orders
    Must have a MIC
    18+

Officers:
    DaxHarley
    GROGKNAK
    Triggx

Officer operating hours are usually 6:00pm to 6:00am
  2. HYMDOL3

Hey this is HYMDOL3 and I'm a former marine infantry squad leader. I should be a lead in one of your squads . I'm playing NC on Helios . I play as heavy infantry/Max all the time hit me up with a invite or a notice message of invitation. So I can drop my outfit and join yours I'm looking for a high amount of communication and tactics involved in this game. I need people to carry out orders without hesitation and those who have some tactical sense. And only give input when asked to. You being officers give me a task and I will carry it out. Give me a mission and your intent. And I will carry out the plan without you having to babysit.
  3. Moldybread

I only really started enjoying the game once I found a good outfit, this outfit has been substantial in my needs. A lot of fun to!

A great group of guys with tactics and vigor to back it up highly recommend this outfit, to the New Conglomerate, and to taking over Indar once and for all.

I'm VERY regular in this server, I'm usually on between 4 PM to 4 AM central time, (I know, crazy hours haha), I welcome any newcomer, and I'll show ya the ropes ;)
  4. kaptinkrunch88

I am new to this game and I’m still getting my legs under me but I’ve made it to battle rank 8 in about 15 hours of playing time. I have a buddy that plays along side of me regularly and we make a pretty good team but we’re only two guys. We play on Helios almost every night for a couple of hours at least. We’re looking for a good outfit that could help us get better and that could use a couple of ***-kickers.
  5. kaptinkrunch88