New Conglomerate General Army (NCA1) - Website Provided

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Alexander13, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Alexander13

[IMG]

I'm gonna get straight to the point :

Info :
    Name : New Conglomerate General Army
    Tag : NCA1 (New Conglomerate Army, 1st Division)
    Leader : Me, Alexander13 on the server.
    Website : http://freelancers.forum.st (still being worked on and adapted for PlanetSide 2 use. You can register in the meantime).

Ranks :
    President - As it says, it's the President of the NCA.
    General - Manages the Outfit alongside the President.
    Captain - Entrusted with the duty of being Squad Captain at any time, or even Platoon leaders when the President and no Generals are present.
    Sargent : Respected members. Basically people that participate a lot and follow instructions well will be promoted to Sargent.
    Private - Recruitment level. Nothing special about it, except you're a member of what will hopefully soon be the largest and best coordinated force on the Genudine server.

**Any members out there that are good at leadership and/or experienced in running an Outfit, please speak up. We need Captains and Generals.**

To join, all you have to do is add me as a friend and I'll add you to the Outfit.

The Outfit is open so that anyone can invite anyone at any time. All members have a permissions to handle invites.

There are no real prerequisites seeing as this is the general army, but only the smart and experienced will make it to higher ranks.

The site isn't totally prepped for PlanetSide 2, but you can join the site in the meantime. I've recently added TONS of features so I'd hate to see all of that go to waste.

Thanks, and see you on the battlefield!
  2. Alexander13

Update : I've decided to assign squad roles for when we have a full platoon.

Alpha : Galaxy-drop / hot drop / infantry squad. I'm always captain of this squad. I will always make sure there is a constant flow of infantry by using all available assets of the Leadership role, as well as running galaxy drops.
    Bravo : Armor Division. Handles tanks and Sundies.
    Charlie : Aerospace Division. Maintains our air superiority.
    Delta : Defense squad. Ensures that we maintain a defensive hold on the closest base to our offensive point and keeps the defenses manned. Also repairs any damaged weapons.

If you join, please inform me which squad you want to be a part of. I believe I'll change the ranks to squad names, so that we always know where to put you in the platoon.

Thanks.

- Alexander