New Conglomerate Alliance Website is Up

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Alexander13, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Alexander13

The NCA website is up and available at http://ncalliance.forum.st

It's still HEAVILY under construction though. I just wanted to show everyone our progress so far so they know that this is still totally going forward.

Sorry for the slowness. My great grandmother recently passed away and I've had other things keeping me busy in real life. I should be on more now.

I've tried to catch up lost time by working hard in a short window of time. Hope you guys are happy with the results.

The forum should look similar to my personal forum when it's done.

You can go ahead and register in the forums but I'm sure there's some bugs at the moment and there are many things that haven't been introduced yet, especially in the user profile fields.

Hope you're content with the progress so far. There's not many forums on it yet. Any suggestions and bug reports are more than welcome.

Oh, and graphics designers / people with web-dev skills are much welcome. We need some good starting staff.

- Alex

Edit : Oh, and I'd also like to note that we have a working chatbox there.
  2. Alexander13

I see that there's close to no response to this. I'm going to try to make some long and classy post about it soon after finishing the site but seriously, if this doesn't get some more attention then my efforts are simply wasted.

I mean, somebody is going to have to be the first to post there. May as well be you. Don't feel like there's no point in joining just because nobody is there yet. That kind of thinking prevents good communities from ever being born.
  3. 5ou1

Would like to welcome all Genudine NC Outfits to Helios. Can't wait to get operations going.
  4. Alexander13

...wait what? Helios?

I'm sorry, I've been gone for about a week... did I miss something?

...they merged didn't they?