[Suggestion] New Command - Outfit Invite All or "/oi all"

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ChUnKiFieR, Jun 29, 2020.

1. ChUnKiFieR

Any member of an outfit can invite everyone else in the outfit all at the same time without having to type or click each players individual name to form a new squad or platoon. Those already in a squad would not be invited as it is now. Especially useful when starting an alert, a match or pulling a Bastion. I believe it builds more cohesive outfits when players play together more often than alone. Let's make it easier for our newer players to find each other shall we? :)
  2. vonRichtschuetz

This already exists somewhere in the outfit menu. "Invite all online members to squad" or something.
    • Up x 3
  3. ChUnKiFieR

I looked into that. It doesn't do what I'm looking for unfortunately.
  4. vonRichtschuetz

Your first post describes something to invite all outfit members into a squad/platoon - which is exactly what that button in the outfit menu does.

It invites everyone in the outfit who's online, and people who already are in a squad/platoon get a notification that you tried to invite them, but they currently can't accept.
    • Up x 2
  5. Caesar_REDMIST

Is good as it is, as when we have no outfit squads i join random one, and when we start to have one I have notifications so I can quit the random one and join outfit one. What is that you don't like?
  6. ObiVanuKenobi

But... it does exactly what you said. What do you want?
    • Up x 2
  7. ChUnKiFieR

That's strange. When I click it, it just take me to a list where I have to invite each individual person one at a time. If I can remember I'll grab a screenshot.
  8. Blam320

The button to invite all online members to a squad or platoon is at the bottom of the page you're describing; first you click the "invite members to squad" button that takes you to the screen where you can invite individual people, and at the bottom of that page is the "invite all online" button.
    • Up x 2
  9. ChUnKiFieR

I swear to god I cannot find that button on my screen. Damnedest thing. Okay so Ignore this post if your all sure it's there. I'll try a reinstall I guess. I was hoping for a slash command I could just type.
  10. vonRichtschuetz

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  11. ChUnKiFieR

A reinstall finally produced the button you circled. However after clicking it comes a grayed out button at the top of the screen that says to invite all online members but it doesn't do anything. Do you have to be an outfit leader or something?
  12. Johannes Kaiser

You need to be of a rank that has the permission. Some outfits may have this restricted to officers for some reason. Imo everyone above recruits should be allowed to have it, just for QoL when forming a group.