New camos, where?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zakuak, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Sinist

This is going to anger you because what im about to tell you is stupid.

500SC for either just your armor, just your vehicles, or just your weapons. It would cost you 15$ (1500SC) to unlock a camo for all three.

Why they do that I have no idea. Greed maybe.
  2. Pumpkim

Yes, it's greed. I mean, I love the game, have used a lot of money on station cash, and I want to support them. But they are a little too greedy in my opinion. Makes me reconsider every time I spend money. A shame.
  3. Gisgo

Ok guys camos arent exactly mandatory, if you dont want to spend too much, an armor camo is enough.
    I mean do you expect Sony to not be greed? Seriously... its not the red cross.
  4. Sinist

And they want to keep releasing new items on a regular basis.

Not even the most die hard Planetside fans will ever come close to unlocking everything. And that's a shame.

Without triple station cash deals I probably would be insulted.
  5. Zakuak

Ok, so I bought the personal camos they wont work on my vehicles, that's lame but I'll get over it.

I however did not see in the premium section any new camos specific to the vehicles, is there any? I will keep throwing money at this until I get what I want, yeah sounds stupid but if its what or how I like to experience/play the game then show me the goods lol.
  6. JPRampage

There we go :D. That's the Esamir Snow Camo on my heavy and his Jackhammer. Gotta love it.

[IMG]
  7. Zakuak

Yeah I got that one too, its WHITE haha!

Anyone see the new camos available for vehicles, if so where do I find them? I do not see them in the premium section.

Sorry broken record here...
  8. Gisgo

They are there Zakuak, i got a veichle camo for my sundy, if you dont see them it might be a bug?

[IMG]
  9. Punishment

10. Zakuak

Oooh nice Gisgo! I'll have to take a closer look then, hey that grasslands one looks kinda nice on a sundy! I sure wish the add-on armor for Sundy's was a neutral gray or something, I have them certed but they are blue and ruin all camos I put on it lol.

Yeah Punishment, I like that camo, god knows if it works or not but it feels to work out nice in twilight/night areas on amerish very well.