New Alert system

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NC supporter, Aug 8, 2014.

1. NC supporter

The new alerts are very bad but could be good if the situation was different. Right now capping a facility is worth 3 regular kills in terms of exp. Capping a facility should be rewarded more than getting kills. Since right now this game is degenerating and the only thing I tend to find myself thinking about ingame is getting ribbons and kills. They offer more exp and if you are good at playing then you can get exp at a more constant rate than waiting for 3 minutes at a facility waiting for a small amount of exp. If capturing bases was more rewarding than getting kills than the new alert system or any alert system before would have been more endorsed. Since you get a lot of exp. We should also make alerts more rewarding since in the end, even as the winning faction, your only getting around 5 certs which is barely anything. You should be getting a lot more than that since you deserved it after fighting for your faction, 2 hours straight. The losing factions should also be getting more exp by the end of the alert. If facilities were worth more than there would be more participants since they would want to get that huge exp buff from each facility rather than getting kills. However that is not the case right now and I doubt it will ever be. I hope however we can at least reward players more for capping facilities than for capping kills. I would also like for a return of the old alerts since they can guarantee more fun gameplay and are triggered more constantly since at Connery due to all factions constantly fighting each other there is no way an alert is triggered during prime time. The only time it is triggered is during off hours by ghost capping and sometimes it ends in a draw where no one is rewarded and they waste 2 hours of their time plus all the time spent ghost capping. So can we please make facilities more rewarding and alerts more rewarding and possibly the return of the old alerts.