Network issue preventing the Launchpad from loading?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Munry, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Munry

When I launch the launcher, I have this error:

"It appears that there is a network issue preventing the LaunchPad from being able to load at this time. Please check your network connection and try again."

Firewall is not up, UAC is disabled so what could it be? I haven't launched the game for like 1 week or less before that.
  2. Cheez Ravioli

Had the same problem. It's because it's no longer beta, download it from steam ;)
  3. Onigouki

Go to your install directory e.g :
    C:\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games
    Then find the file LaunchPad.ini
    Open it and Delete everything in there - then paste the following :
    [Settings]
    appName=Planetside 2
    id=ps2
    height=617
    width=915

Then launch LaunchPad and you are good to go :)
  4. Nitai

Hey thanks! Now I can update my planetside 2 beta!
  5. Bombtruck

After win10, the game worked fine for 1 week...then somewhere along the line in my "Customisation" I must have messed something.
    The game would not get into the launcher at all. Standalone download from Daybreak, or via steam. On Steam I even validated local files and it said 100% good.

I think this fix still works!
    After 5 days without the game, still waiting for the ticket to be answered. I had tried everything including rolling back to win8.1, then back to 10. Dozens of different settings, reloaded all the drivers on the build of the PC.
    I found an ancient set up file for the Beta version of Planetside 2, on a torrent site.
    Downed it, it still failed. But the failure message was different - so I googled the new message. Found this thread.
    I did the instruction. Game loaded! Onto the Daybreak loading screen.......Username, password...presently installing! At 70%.
    Say a prayer, if not religious, raise a glass!