Nerfside C75 Viper. Does it really need Nerfing

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Villanuk, Mar 25, 2014.

1. S7rudL

The most suck thing about this is when you get used to something and start to have fun with it, some one comes in and ***** everything.

When will this game be fully enjoyable and when will it be for what it should be?
    I don't use the harassor but it was clearly wrecked as an example for many things.

This game will be fully enjoyable once its complete, when some one comes in and says that the game is done and just perfect for what it is.

I have said it before and will say it again, its a construction zone and I am in the middle of it, if you don't like it then take a break. Its a waste of time and energy to engage in such topics.
  2. OldMaster80

Yes, good move. Because in one of the previous patches (was that Pu01 or Pu02?) it has been buffed without any reason. And in fact at that time no one understood why they were buffing the Vipder. It's the stock weapon of a cheap 1-man tank, it shouldn't deal so much damage. I'm glad if they revert the stats to the original values.
    • Up x 1