[Suggestion] Nerf VS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Help2014, Jul 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Help2014

it's frustrating being killed all the time by a heavy vs using orion or betelgeuse, these weapons bring a large unbalance the game, the advantage vs is incomparable.
  2. Nalothisal

inb4 all the VS SJWs attack you, see the LMG Tuning thread in the Road Map.
  3. Mythologicus

Sheet, I'm all out of popcorn.
  4. jcj94

So the fact that the other two factions have shotguns attached to shotguns and chain-guns that mow infantry down iiiiiiiiiis nothing we're mentioning here?

And that I don't see a lot of any other class unless it's organized play. It seems to just be HA's all over... Maybe because of the vehicles thing idk.

Yeah, our starting weapon is 'k'.

So are yours, if you get good with them (Though, NC, your stock LMG is a little difficult to get used to)
    • Up x 1
  5. Nalothisal

[IMG]

I want my GD 22s to be the starting LMG, that thing is way more friendly.
    • Up x 2
  6. Plastikfrosch

Its simple: you just get killed by Orion, betelgeuse and SVA because those are nearly the only LMGs played by Vanu HA while the other two factions switch more between the LMGs within theire arsenal thats why you will get killed a lot more by those 3 Vanu LMGs as you will get killed by, lets say, the carv or the Gauss Saw (and yes this weapon is not good as a starter weapon, i really like this gun but its not beginners friendly).
    And believe me, even after those 3 LMGs got rid of the 0,75ADS you will still get killed a lot more by them than by any other vanu LMG. I enjoyed playing the flare a lot more than playing the orion and i dont feel a real difference between the SVA and the pulsar lsw (yes its slightly less shaky but while bursting they are nearly the same - and yes the 0,75ADS is an advantage over the luw but still, not really a difference in those two weapons) BUT even while i prefere the flare and even the polaris because of acuracy i will take the betelgeuse while playing the HA because of the same reason i take the eclipse for my LA instead of the pulsar c: HEAT MECHANISM. The infinit ammo is simply awsome.
  7. Distortedcolor

Going to have to make a more convincing argument to make me think you're not whining.
  8. Plastikfrosch

I would prefer the Gauss Saw S (same ROF as the GD22s and with extended mag its wonderfull) or the EM6. (and by the way: please delete the EM1 out of the arsenal - its a straight Polaris/Rhino copy and its not nearly a NC weapon)
  9. ATRA_Wampa-One

I agree, the VS needs to be nerfed so they they have nothing unique or even remotely good.

Make everything like the PPA and ZOE!
  10. PrimedReborn

Hope this thread is a joke..
  11. sebastian oscar post

i think the music encourages smart thinking.
    research it, theres study music that i sometimes use on assignments and it is said that the music uses Alpha waves or something....
  12. SwornJupiter

^That... would explain NC
  13. RadarX

Let's go ahead and close this one up now before it gets too much worse...
    • Up x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.